Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of type-C retrovirus polypeptides and their associations in the virion.
- Bromelain treatment alters leukocyte expression of cell surface molecules involved in cellular adhesion and activation.
- Bromelain treatment decreases neutrophil migration to sites of inflammation.
- Bromelain treatment decreases secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines by colon biopsies in vitro.
- Bromelain treatment of human T cells removes CD44, CD45RA, E2/MIC2, CD6, CD7, CD8, and Leu 8/LAM1 surface molecules and markedly enhances CD2-mediated T cell activation.
- Dietary supplementation with fresh pineapple juice decreases inflammation and colonic neoplasia in IL-10-deficient mice with colitis.
- Oral immunogenicity of the plant proteinase bromelain.
- Outer membrane of avian myeloblastosis virus.
- Perioperative Homeopathic Arnica and Bromelain: Current Results and Future Directions.
- Proteinase activity and stability of natural bromelain preparations.
- Proteolytic activity and immunogenicity of oral bromelain within the gastrointestinal tract of mice.
- Treatment with oral bromelain decreases colonic inflammation in the IL-10-deficient murine model of inflammatory bowel disease.