Subject Areas on Research
- Debromination of polybrominated diphenyl ether congeners BDE 99 and BDE 183 in the intestinal tract of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Determination of the depth of bromine atoms in bilayers formed from bromolipid probes.
- Determination of the number of regulatory and catalytic sites on aspartate transcarbamylase.
- Identification of flame retardants in polyurethane foam collected from baby products.
- Interaction of aspartate transcarbamylase with 5-bromocytidine 5'-tri-, di-, and monophosphates.
- Linking PBDEs in house dust to consumer products using X-ray fluorescence.
- Relaxation spectra of aspartate transcarbamylase. I. Interaction of 5-bromocytidine triphosphate with native enzyme and regulatory subunit.
- Relaxation spectra of aspartate transcarbamylase. Interaction of the native enzyme with an adenosine 5'-triphosphate analog.
- Relaxation spectra of aspartate transcarbamylase. Interaction of the native enzyme with carbamyl phosphate.
Keywords of People