Subject Areas on Research
- Brominated and chlorinated flame retardants in San Francisco Bay sediments and wildlife.
- Debromination of the flame retardant decabromodiphenyl ether by juvenile carp (Cyprinus carpio) following dietary exposure.
- Detection of bromobenzene-induced hepatocellular necrosis using magnetic resonance microscopy.
- Magnetic resonance microscopy and histopathology: comparative approach of bromobenzene-induced hepatotoxicity in the rat.
- Studies on bromobenzene-induced hepatotoxicity using in vivo MR microscopy with surgically implanted RF coils.