Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral effects of dopamine agonists across the estrous cycle in rats.
- Bromocriptine in the treatment of haloperidol-induced galactorrhea.
- Cushing's disease. A review.
- Effect of bromocriptine on affect and libido in hyperprolactinemia.
- Erythromelalgia-like eruption in parkinsonian patients treated with bromocriptine.
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery as a primary surgical treatment for hypersecreting pituitary adenomas.
- Human placental lactogen infusions into the medial preoptic area stimulate maternal behavior in steroid-primed, nulliparous female rats.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a case report).
- Plasma prolactin and severe premenstrual tension.
- Randomized clinical trial of quick-release bromocriptine among patients with type 2 diabetes on overall safety and cardiovascular outcomes.
- Spontaneous Eye Blink Rate (EBR) Is Uncorrelated with Dopamine D2 Receptor Availability and Unmodulated by Dopamine Agonism in Healthy Adults.
- The effects of chronic bromocriptine treatment on behaviour and dopamine receptor binding in the rat striatum.
- The psychobiology of premenstrual dysphoria: review of theories and treatments.
- The psychobiology of premenstrual dysphoria: the role of prolactin.
- The subchronic effects of the TRH analog TA-0910 and bromocriptine on alcohol preference in alcohol-preferring rats: development of tolerance and cross-tolerance.
- [Problem of neuronal reception and the dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia].
Keywords of People