Subject Areas on Research
- Acquired coronary-to-bronchial artery communication: a possible cause of coronary steal.
- Cystic fibrosis pulmonary guidelines: pulmonary complications: hemoptysis and pneumothorax.
- Hypertrophied bronchial artery in cystic fibrosis diagnosed by computed tomography angiography.
- Interdependence of bronchial circulation and clearance of 99mTc-DTPA from the airway surface.
- Perfusion abnormalities in congenital and neoplastic pulmonary disease: comparison of MR perfusion and multislice CT imaging.
- Surgical management of chronic pulmonary embolism.