Subject Areas on Research
- Bronchomediastinal fistula caused by endobronchial aspergilloma.
- Bronchopericardial fistula after placement of an automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator: radiographic and CT findings.
- Cholelithoptysis and cholelithorrhea: rare complications of laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Formation of a bronchoesophageal fistula following concurrent radiation and chemotherapy for lung cancer in the setting of Behçet's disease.
- Pancreaticobronchial fistula diagnosed by combined ERP and CT.
- Postresectional Airway Fistula Occlusion via Stem-Cell Transplantation: Is It Oncologically Safe?
- eComment. The role of local recurrence in the development of post-resectional bronchopleural fistula.