Subject Areas on Research
- Bronchial provocation tests before and after cessation of smoking.
- Characterizing Nebulizer Performance for Methacholine Challenge Tests.
- Effect of the S-nitrosoglutathione reductase inhibitor N6022 on bronchial hyperreactivity in asthma.
- Endobronchial injection of botulinum toxin for the reduction of bronchial hyperreactivity induced by methacholine inhalation in dogs.
- Guidelines for methacholine and exercise challenge testing-1999. This official statement of the American Thoracic Society was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, July 1999.
- Hyperpolarized 3He MRI in Asthma
- Leukocyte-derived IL-10 reduces subepithelial fibrosis associated with chronically inhaled endotoxin.
- Maternal exposure to particulate matter increases postnatal ozone-induced airway hyperreactivity in juvenile mice.
- NAD(P)H quinone oxidoreductase 1 is essential for ozone-induced oxidative stress in mice and humans.
- Prospective study of occupational asthma to laboratory animal allergens: stability of airway responsiveness to methacholine challenge for one year.
- Pulmonary function, bronchial reactivity, and epithelial permeability are response phenotypes to ozone and develop differentially in healthy humans.
- Reply to Amirav and Newhouse: PC20 versus PD20: Why Change a Scientifically Well-Established and Clinically Relevant Test?
- Risk factors for increased airway responsiveness to methacholine challenge among laboratory animal workers.
- Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1 and -2 in Interleukin-13-Suppressed Elastin in Airway Fibroblasts in Asthma.
- S-nitrosoglutathione supplementation to ovalbumin-sensitized and -challenged mice ameliorates methacholine-induced bronchoconstriction.
- Surfactant protein A is defective in abrogating inflammation in asthma.
Keywords of People