Subject Areas on Research
- A mechanism for rapacuronium-induced bronchospasm: M2 muscarinic receptor antagonism.
- Bronchospasm after intravenous adenosine administration.
- Distribution of bronchoconstrictor responses in isolated-perfused rat lung.
- Increased response to antigen and histamine release in smaller sensitized canine bronchi.
- Isoflurane for life-threatening bronchospasm: a 15-year single-center experience.
- Length oscillation induces force potentiation in infant guinea pig airway smooth muscle.
- Pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial infection: radiologic manifestations.
- Reduced spontaneous relaxation in immature guinea pig airway smooth muscle is associated with increased prostanoid release.