Subject Areas on Research
- Aorta-to-pulmonary vein fistula in an asymptomatic 25-year-old man.
- Calcified intralobar pulmonary sequestration.
- Congenital malformations of the lung.
- Giant pulmonary sequestration: the rare case requiring the EXIT procedure with resection and ECMO.
- Intralobar Pulmonary Sequestration With Aneurysmal Feeding Vessel: Use of Hybrid Surgical Management.
- Pulmonary sequestration spectrum: a new spin with helical CT.
- Thoracoscopic resection of an apical extralobar pulmonary sequestration in an infant.