Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse events in humans associated with accidental exposure to the livestock brucellosis vaccine RB51.
- Clinical aspects of brucellosis.
- Conditions for conducting the indirect hemolysis test for detection of antibodies to Brucella abortus.
- Immunoradiometric assay for examination and quantitation of Brucella abortus-specific antibodies reactive with the antigen(s) used in the indirect hemolysis test.
- Intracellular trafficking of Brucella abortus in J774 macrophages.
- Molecular structure and function of the novel BrnT/BrnA toxin-antitoxin system of Brucella abortus.
- The plague of Thebes, a historical epidemic in Sophocles' Oedipus Rex.