Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse events in humans associated with accidental exposure to the livestock brucellosis vaccine RB51.
- Brucella orchitis: a rare cause of testicular enlargement.
- Brucellosis among hospitalized febrile patients in northern Tanzania.
- Brucellosis in low-income and middle-income countries.
- Brucellosis. Indications for splenectomy.
- Chronic brucellosis--clinical response to reduction of suppressor T lymphocytes by cyclophosphamide/prednisone.
- Clinical aspects of brucellosis.
- Epizootiology of Brucella infection in Australian fur seals.
- Estimating the incidence of typhoid fever and other febrile illnesses in developing countries.
- Evidence for unapparent Brucella canis infections among adults with occupational exposure to dogs.
- Incidence of human brucellosis in the Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania in the periods 2007-2008 and 2012-2014.
- Risk Factors for Human Brucellosis in Northern Tanzania.
- Serologic survey for potential pathogens and assessment of disease risk in Australian fur seals.
- Successful treatment of Brucella melitensis end-carditis.
- The plague of Thebes, a historical epidemic in Sophocles' Oedipus Rex.
Keywords of People