Subject Areas on Research
- A recovery-oriented money management intervention.
- Are preferences for equity over efficiency in health care allocation "all or nothing"?
- Challenges for strengthening the health workforce in the Lao People's Democratic Republic: perspectives from key stakeholders.
- Conducting physician mail surveys on a limited budget. A randomized trial comparing $2 bill versus $5 bill incentives.
- Determinants of states' allocations of the master settlement agreement payments.
- Economic grand rounds: Can states implement involuntary outpatient commitment within existing state budgets?
- Education and Debate: WHO's management: struggling to transform a "fossilised bureaucracy".
- Financial counseling for families of children with chronic disabilities.
- Guidance for researchers developing and conducting clinical trials in practice-based research networks (PBRNs).
- Implementing the research budget.
- Money management, mental health, and psychiatric disability: a recovery-oriented model for improving financial skills.
- NIH funding trajectories and their correlations with US health dynamics from 1950 to 2004.
- The Lasker Awards--Recognizing and Valuing Investments in Cardiovascular Research.
- Underresourced hospital infection control and prevention programs: penny wise, pound foolish?
Keywords of People
- Bradford, Daniel William, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Social and Community Psychiatry