Subject Areas on Research
- Chloride transport inhibitors influence recovery from oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced cellular injury in adult hippocampus.
- Cl- and K+ transport in human biliary cell lines.
- Combined effect of bumetanide and metolazone in normal volunteers.
- Differential regulation of renin and Cox-2 expression in the renal cortex of C57Bl/6 mice.
- Diuretic response in acute heart failure: clinical characteristics and prognostic significance.
- Loop diuretics have anxiolytic effects in rat models of conditioned anxiety.
- The chloride transporter Na(+)-K(+)-Cl- cotransporter isoform-1 contributes to intracellular chloride increases after in vitro ischemia.
- The pharmacokinetics of bumetanide in the newborn infant.