Subject Areas on Research
- Acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo. Preferential solubilization and efficient reintegration into lipid vesicles.
- Antidepressant effects of nicotine in an animal model of depression.
- Chronic nicotine and dizocilpine effects on nicotinic and NMDA glutamatergic receptor regulation: interactions with clozapine actions and attentional performance in rats.
- Chronic nicotine and dizocilpine effects on regionally specific nicotinic and NMDA glutamate receptor binding.
- Diabetic urethropathy compounds the effects of diabetic cystopathy.
- Effect of anti-acetylcholine receptor Fab fragments from goats on functional membrane-bound receptor.
- Influences of external urethral sphincter relaxation induced by alpha-bungarotoxin, a neuromuscular junction blocking agent, on voiding dysfunction in the rat with spinal cord injury.
- Mitochondrial ROS cause motor deficits induced by synaptic inactivity: Implications for synapse pruning.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor alpha7 subunit is an essential regulator of inflammation.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor stimulation impairs epidermal permeability barrier function and recovery and modulates cornified envelope proteins.
- Nicotinic binding in rat brain: autoradiographic comparison of [3H]acetylcholine, [3H]nicotine, and [125I]-alpha-bungarotoxin.
- On the mechanism of acetylcholine receptor accumulation at newly formed synapses on chick myotubes.
- Postsynaptic requirement for Abl kinases in assembly of the neuromuscular junction.
- Reconstitution of functional membrane-bound acetylcholine receptor from isolated Torpedo californica receptor protein and electroplax lipids.
- Role of pudendal afferents in voiding efficiency in the rat
Keywords of People