Subject Areas on Research
- Awareness of and preference for disease prognosis and participation in treatment decisions among advanced cancer patients in Myanmar: Results from the APPROACH study.
- Feasibility of and barriers to thalassemia screening in migrant populations: a cross-sectional study of Myanmar and Cambodian migrants in Thailand.
- Improving Mental Health Outcomes of Burmese Migrant and Displaced Children in Thailand: a Community-Based Randomized Controlled Trial of a Parenting and Family Skills Intervention.
- Self-Directed Interactive Video-Based Instruction Versus Instructor-Led Teaching for Myanmar House Surgeons: A Randomized, Noninferiority Trial.
- The impact of a family skills training intervention among Burmese migrant families in Thailand: A randomized controlled trial.
- The nature and impact of chronic stressors on refugee children in Ban Mai Nai Soi camp, Thailand.
- The upper dentition and face of Pondaungia cotteri from central Myanmar.
- Using metapopulation theory for practical conservation of mangrove endemic birds.