Subject Areas on Research
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase genotype predicts pain severity in hospitalized burn patients.
- Glutamine administration reduces Gram-negative bacteremia in severely burned patients: a prospective, randomized, double-blind trial versus isonitrogenous control.
- Outbreak of Invasive Wound Mucormycosis in a Burn Unit Due to Multiple Strains of Mucor circinelloides f. circinelloides Resolved by Whole-Genome Sequencing.
- Outcomes of COPD Patients with Flame Burn and Inhalation Injuries at a Single Institution.
- Results of a pilot multicenter genotype-based randomized placebo-controlled trial of propranolol to reduce pain after major thermal burn injury.
- The Effect of Transfer on Outcomes in Burns.
- To heal and restore broken bodies: a retrospective, descriptive study of the role and impact of pastoral care in the treatment of patients with burn injury.