Subject Areas on Research
- EFFECTS OF 6 ALPHA-METHYL-17-ACETOXYPROGESTERONE, 17 ALPHA-ETHYNYL-19-NORTESTOSTERONE, PROGESTERONE, AND TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE ON THE ADRENALS, GONADS, AND BURSA OF FABRICIUS OF THE CHICKEN.
- Effect of bursectomy on deposition of natural xenoreactive antibodies and complement within rat cardiac xenografts in the chicken.
- Effect of surgical and chemical in ovo bursectomy on hatchability, mortality rate, and antibody response in hypertensive and hypotensive lines of turkeys.
- Effect of surgical and chemical in ovo bursectomy on lymphocyte density scores and histological evaluations of primary and secondary lymphoid organs in hypertensive and hypotensive turkeys.
- Effects of bursectomy and rat skin xenografts on natural antibodies in chickens.
- The effect of bursectomy on natural xenoreactive antibodies and vascularized rat cardiac xenograft rejection in the chicken.