Subject Areas on Research
- (3H)-Propranolol binding sites in myocardial membranes: nonidentity with beta adrenergic receptors.
- Editorial: Selectivity in beta-adrenergic responses: clinical implications.
- Hypotensive effect of intracerebroventricular injection of norepinephrine and its modulation by alpha and beta adrenergic blockers in conscious rabbits.
- Mechanisms underlying cardiovascular defense reaction evoked by dorsal periaqueductal gray stimulation.
- Neonatal rat pinealocytes: typical and atypical characteristics of [125I]iodohydroxybenzylpindolol binding and adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate accumulation.