Subject Areas on Research
- A literature review of studies evaluating gluteus maximus and gluteus medius activation during rehabilitation exercises.
- Anatomic location of sensory nerves to the superior and inferior gluteal artery perforators flap: Novel option for sensate autologous tissue reconstruction.
- Anatomical basis and clinical application of the infragluteal perforator flap.
- Angiosomal Vascular Occlusions, Deep-Tissue Pressure Injuries, and Competing Theories: A Case Report.
- Chinese torture of Tibetans.
- Cluneal neuropathy.
- Effects of manual therapy and exercise targeting the hips in patients with low-back pain-A randomized controlled trial.
- Gluteal compartment syndrome with sciatic nerve palsy caused by traumatic rupture of the inferior gluteal artery: a successful surgical treatment.
- Infantile fibrosarcoma: 2 case reports and literature review.
- Method for assessing brain changes associated with gluteus maximus activation.
- Multiple hairy pacinian neurofibromas (nerve-sheath myxomas).
- Obesity as a predictor of poor antibody response to hepatitis B plasma vaccine.
- Spondyloarthritis in a patient with unilateral buttock pain and history of Crohn disease.
- Superior gluteal artery in the extended iliofemoral approach.
- Surgical exposure of the sciatic nerve in the gluteal region: anatomic and historical comparison of two approaches.
- The human gluteus maximus and its role in running.
- Thick intergluteal cleft and lower extremity plaques.