Subject Areas on Research
- A new approach to the role of noradrenaline in learning: problem-solving in the marmoset after alpha-noradrenergic receptor blockade.
- A novel radioiodinated high affinity ligand for the D2-dopamine receptor. Characterization of its binding in bovine anterior pituitary membranes.
- Chronic sulpiride increased 3H-spiperone binding and calmodulin dependent phosphorylation in rat striatum.
- Further consideration of the learning impairment after aceperone in the marmoset: effects of the drug on shape and colour discrimination and on an alternation task.
- Histamine H(1) antagonist treatment with pyrilamine reduces nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Human enteric microsomal CYP4F enzymes O-demethylate the antiparasitic prodrug pafuramidine.
- Photoaffinity labeling of the D2-dopamine receptor using a novel high affinity radioiodinated probe.