Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of Caenorhabditis elegans gene expression by targeted transformation.
- Coordinate synthesis of two myosins in wild-type and mutant nematode muscle during larval development.
- Expression cloning of the TGF-beta type II receptor, a functional transmembrane serine/threonine kinase.
- Functions of the myosin ATP and actin binding sites are required for C. elegans thick filament assembly.
- Immunocytochemical localization of two myosins within the same muslce cells in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Myosin heavy-chain mutations that disrupt Caenorhabditis elegans thick filament assembly.
- Myosins exist as homodimers of heavy chains: demonstration with specific antibody purified by nematode mutant myosin affinity chromatography.
- Regulated expression of a vitellogenin fusion gene in transgenic nematodes.
- Regulation of vitellogenin gene expression in transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans: short sequences required for activation of the vit-2 promoter.
- Regulatory and structural motifs of chicken gizzard myosin light chain kinase.
- The moderately repetitive DNA sequences of Caenorhabditis elegans do not show short-period interspersion.
Keywords of People