Subject Areas on Research
- 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol deficiency: the probable cause of hypocalcemia and metabolic bone disease in pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulates glucocorticoid-induced alteration in serum bone Gla protein and bone histomorphometry.
- 17beta-Estradiol inhibits Ca2+-dependent homeostasis of airway surface liquid volume in human cystic fibrosis airway epithelia.
- 2B4 utilizes ITAM-containing receptor complexes to initiate intracellular signaling and cytolysis.
- 4,4'-Diisothiocyanatostilbene-2,2'-disulfonic acid inhibits CD3-T cell antigen receptor-stimulated Ca2+ influx in human T lymphocytes.
- 5-Oxo-eicosanoids and hematopoietic cytokines cooperate in stimulating neutrophil function and the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway.
- A B-cell-homing chemokine made in lymphoid follicles activates Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1.
- A CaMK cascade activates CRE-mediated transcription in neurons of Caenorhabditis elegans.
- A Prospective Cohort Study of Mineral Metabolism After Kidney Transplantation.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Burosumab, an Anti-FGF23 Antibody, in Adults With X-Linked Hypophosphatemia: Week 24 Primary Analysis.
- A Small Molecule Pyrazolo[3,4-d]Pyrimidinone Inhibitor of Zipper-Interacting Protein Kinase Suppresses Calcium Sensitization of Vascular Smooth Muscle.
- A calcineurin-dependent transcriptional pathway controls skeletal muscle fiber type.
- A calcium-activated, nonselective cationic conductance in Aplysia silent neurons.
- A calcium-responsive transcription factor, CaRF, that regulates neuronal activity-dependent expression of BDNF.
- A calorimetric and monolayer investigation of the influence of ions on the thermodynamic properties of phosphatidylcholine.
- A cell surface receptor mediates extracellular Ca(2+) sensing in guard cells.
- A charged residue in S4 regulates coupling among the activation gate, voltage, and Ca2+ sensors in BK channels.
- A comparison of Zn2+- and Ca2+-triggered depolarization of liver mitochondria reveals no evidence of Zn2+-induced permeability transition.
- A comparison of chemical and electrical synaptic transmission between single sensory cells and a motoneurone in the central nervous system of the leech.
- A comparsion of polyurethane and silastic artificial hearts in 10 long survival experiments in calves.
- A comprehensive search for calcium binding sites critical for TMEM16A calcium-activated chloride channel activity.
- A cortico-hippocampal learning rule shapes inhibitory microcircuit activity to enhance hippocampal information flow.
- A critical role of eEF-2K in mediating autophagy in response to multiple cellular stresses.
- A functional tethered ligand thrombin receptor is present on human hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- A genetic risk score is associated with incident cardiovascular disease and coronary artery calcium: the Framingham Heart Study.
- A guanine nucleotide regulatory protein controls polyphosphoinositide metabolism, Ca2+ mobilization, and cellular responses to chemoattractants in human monocytes.
- A high resolution structure of an inhibitor complex of the extracellular nuclease of Staphylococcus aureus. I. Experimental procedures and chain tracing.
- A link between endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced β-cell apoptosis and the group VIA Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 (iPLA2β).
- A mathematical model for persistent post-CSD vasoconstriction.
- A mathematical model quantifying GnRH-induced LH secretion from gonadotropes.
- A modular switch for spatial Ca2+ selectivity in the calmodulin regulation of CaV channels.
- A mutation in TNNC1-encoded cardiac troponin C, TNNC1-A31S, predisposes to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and ventricular fibrillation.
- A mutation in the TRPC6 cation channel causes familial focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- A near-infrared genetically encoded calcium indicator for in vivo imaging.
- A new function for adducin. Calcium/calmodulin-regulated capping of the barbed ends of actin filaments.
- A novel TLR4-mediated signaling pathway leading to IL-6 responses in human bladder epithelial cells.
- A novel alternatively spliced isoform of the mu-opioid receptor: functional antagonism.
- A novel chloride channel in Vicia faba guard cell vacuoles activated by the serine/threonine kinase, CDPK.
- A novel receptor function for the heat shock protein Grp78: silencing of Grp78 gene expression attenuates alpha2M*-induced signalling.
- A novel, calcium-induced triphasic current response in silent, non-bursting Aplysia neurons.
- A one-photon endoscope for simultaneous patterned optogenetic stimulation and calcium imaging in freely behaving mice.
- A possible role for ligatin and the phosphoglycoproteins it binds in calcium-dependent retinal cell adhesion.
- A potential second messenger role for arachidonic acid: activation of Ca2+-dependent protein kinase.
- A protocol for heterologous expression and functional assay for mouse pheromone receptors.
- A rapid capsaicin-activated current in rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- A revised calcium-dependent model of transcranial magnetic theta-burst stimulation.
- A role for AQP5 in activation of TRPV4 by hypotonicity: concerted involvement of AQP5 and TRPV4 in regulation of cell volume recovery.
- A role for Sfrp2 in cardiomyogenesis in vivo.
- A role for TREK1 in generating the slow afterhyperpolarization in developing starburst amacrine cells.
- A role for the magnetic field in the radiation-induced efflux of calcium ions from brain tissue in vitro.
- A sharp-edge-based acoustofluidic chemical signal generator.
- A signaling complex of Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV and protein phosphatase 2A.
- A simple model for calcium induced exocytosis.
- A spontaneous, recurrent mutation in divalent metal transporter-1 exposes a calcium entry pathway.
- A study of calcium deposition in the skeleton of a dog using autoradiography.
- A truncated form of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 inhibits signal transduction by multiple types of fibroblast growth factor receptor.
- ACTH-receptor interaction in the adrenal: a model for the initial step in the action of hormones that stimulate adenyl cyclase.
- AHR2-Mediated transcriptomic responses underlying the synergistic cardiac developmental toxicity of PAHs.
- ASTEROID HYALITIS: A STUDY OF SERUM CALCIUM LEVELS IN AFFECTED PATIENTS.
- ATP-regulated activity of the plasmin-streptokinase complex: a novel mechanism involving phosphorylation of streptokinase.
- Ability of epinephrine, but not increased extracellular calcium, to reverse the effects of verapamil on ventricular automaticity in vitro.
- Abnormal parathyroid function in the X-linked hypophosphatemic mouse.
- Abnormal parathyroid hormone stimulation of 25-hydroxyvitamin D-1 alpha-hydroxylase activity in the hypophosphatemic mouse. Evidence for a generalized defect of vitamin D metabolism.
- Abnormalities in serum osteocalcin values in children with chronic rheumatic diseases.
- Absence of S100A4 in the mouse lens induces an aberrant retina-specific differentiation program and cataract.
- Absence of direct antioxidant effects from volatile anesthetics in primary mixed neuronal-glial cultures.
- Accessory subunit KChIP2 modulates the cardiac L-type calcium current.
- Acid Load and Phosphorus Homeostasis in CKD.
- Acidic stimuli activates two distinct pathways in taste receptor cells from rat fungiform papillae.
- Action potential-coupled Rho GTPase signaling drives presynaptic plasticity.
- Activated injectable vitamin D and hemodialysis survival: a historical cohort study.
- Activation of NADPH oxidase 1 increases intracellular calcium and migration of smooth muscle cells.
- Activation of Piezo1 mechanosensitive ion channel in HEK293T cells by 30 MHz vertically deployed surface acoustic waves.
- Activation of calcium channels by cAMP in STC-1 cells is dependent upon Ca2+ calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II.
- Activation of four enzymes by two series of calmodulin mutants with point mutations in individual Ca2+ binding sites.
- Activation of the murine EP3 receptor for PGE2 inhibits cAMP production and promotes platelet aggregation.
- Adapting bump model for ventral photoreceptors of Limulus.
- Additivity and the physical basis of multivalency effects: a thermodynamic investigation of the calcium EDTA interaction.
- Adducin: Ca++-dependent association with sites of cell-cell contact.
- Adenosine nucleotides in bile.
- Adenosine triphosphate activates ion permeabilities in biliary epithelial cells.
- Affinity chromatography of H+-translocating adenosine triphosphatase isolated by chloroform extraction of Rhodospirillum rubrum chromatophores. Modification of binding affinity by divalent cations and activating anions.
- Age-related macular degeneration and progression of coronary artery calcium: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Agonist-dependence of functional properties for common nonsynonymous variants of human transient receptor potential vanilloid 1.
- Alkali Citrate Content of Common Over-the-Counter and Medical Food Supplements.
- Alkali action on the urinary crystallization of calcium salts: contrasting responses to sodium citrate and potassium citrate.
- Allosteric actuation of inverse phase transition of a stimulus-responsive fusion polypeptide by ligand binding.
- Allostery in Callinectes sapidus hemocyanin: cooperative oxygen binding and interactions with L-lactate, calcium, and protons.
- Alpha-tocopheryl succinate protects hepatocytes from chemical-induced toxicity under physiological calcium conditions.
- Alterations in calcium channel currents underlie defective insulin secretion in a transgenic mouse.
- Alterations in calcium metabolism in murine macrophages by the benzene metabolite 1,4-benzoquinone.
- Alterations in cardiac adrenergic signaling and calcium cycling differentially affect the progression of cardiomyopathy.
- Alterations in slow-twitch muscle phenotype in transgenic mice overexpressing the Ca2+ buffering protein parvalbumin.
- Altered interaction of Cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II)--modified alpha 2-macroglobulin (alpha 2M) with the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein/alpha 2M receptor but not the alpha 2M signaling receptor.
- Altered stored calcium release in skeletal myotubes deficient of triadin and junctin.
- Aluminum is a weak agonist for the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Aluminum-induced DNA synthesis in osteoblasts: mediation by a G-protein coupled cation sensing mechanism.
- Amino acids stimulate cholecystokinin release through the Ca2+-sensing receptor.
- An Additional Ca2+ Binding Site Allosterically Controls TMEM16A Activation.
- An anticoagulant RNA aptamer that inhibits proteinase-cofactor interactions within prothrombinase.
- An epilepsy/dyskinesia-associated mutation enhances BK channel activation by potentiating Ca2+ sensing.
- An evaluation of several biochemical markers for bone formation and resorption in a protocol utilizing cyclical parathyroid hormone and calcitonin therapy for osteoporosis.
- An interaction between the III-IV linker and CTD in NaV1.5 confers regulation of inactivation by CaM and FHF.
- An overview of calcium homeostasis in humans.
- An x-ray study of the condensed and separated states of sciatic nerve myelin.
- Analyses of Calcium-Independent Phospholipase A2beta (iPLA2β) in Biological Systems.
- Analysis of TRPV channel activation by stimulation of FCεRI and MRGPR receptors in mouse peritoneal mast cells.
- Analysis of calcium homeostasis in activated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Evidence for two distinct mechanisms for lowering cytosolic calcium.
- Analysis of hydrostatic pressure-induced changes in umbrella cell surface area.
- Analysis of neurogenesis in a mammalian neuroepithelium: proliferation and differentiation of an olfactory neuron precursor in vitro.
- Analysis of the effect of three different allosteric ligands on oxygen binding by hemocyanin of the shrimp, Penaeus setiferus.
- Analysis of the mouse transcriptome for genes involved in the function of the nervous system.
- Analyzing fibrin clot structure using a microplate reader.
- Angiotensin AT1B receptor mediates calcium signaling in vascular smooth muscle cells of AT1A receptor-deficient mice.
- Ankyrin-B is required for intracellular sorting of structurally diverse Ca2+ homeostasis proteins.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-osteoporotic activities of base-boronated nucleosides and phosphate-boronated nucleotides in rodents.
- Anti-tumour activity and store operated calcium entry: new roles in immunology.
- Antiarrhythmic drug action. Blockade of the inward sodium current.
- Antibiotic susceptibility testing of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: selection of a control strain and criteria for magnesium and calcium content in media.
- Antibodies reactive with the B1 molecule inhibit cell cycle progression but not activation of human B lymphocytes.
- Antibody valence and induced signal transduction: the role of antibody valence in anti-CD3-induced signal transduction in isolated normal T cells.
- Anticoagulation techniques in apheresis: from heparin to citrate and beyond.
- Antillatoxin, a novel lipopeptide, enhances neurite outgrowth in immature cerebrocortical neurons through activation of voltage-gated sodium channels.
- Antiresorptive effect of a single infusion of microgram quantities of zoledronate in Paget's disease of bone.
- Apolipoprotein E protects against NMDA excitotoxicity.
- Apolipoprotein E4 stimulates cAMP response element-binding protein transcriptional activity through the extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway.
- Aquaporin 6 binds calmodulin in a calcium-dependent manner.
- Aqueous and serum-based materials compared for use as simulated calibrators for three ionized calcium analyzers.
- Are risk factors necessary for pretest probability assessment of coronary artery disease? A patient similarity network analysis of the PROMISE trial.
- Arrestin-biased AT1R agonism induces acute catecholamine secretion through TRPC3 coupling.
- Arresting a transient receptor potential (TRP) channel: beta-arrestin 1 mediates ubiquitination and functional down-regulation of TRPV4.
- Artificial sweeteners and salts producing a metallic taste sensation activate TRPV1 receptors.
- Aspartate and glutamate as possible transmitters of excitatory hippocampal afferents.
- Aspartate release from rat hippocampal synaptosomes.
- Aspergillus fumigatus calcipressin CbpA is involved in hyphal growth and calcium homeostasis.
- Assembly and calcium-induced cooperativity of Limulus IV hemocyanin: a model system for analysis of structure-function relationships in the absence of subunit heterogeneity.
- Assessing niche width of endothermic fish from genes to ecosystem.
- Association of Grb2, Gads, and phospholipase C-gamma 1 with phosphorylated LAT tyrosine residues. Effect of LAT tyrosine mutations on T cell angigen receptor-mediated signaling.
- Association of ambulatory blood pressure variability with coronary artery calcium.
- Association of chronic congestive heart failure in humans with an intrinsic upregulation in skeletal muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium ion adenosine triphosphatase activity.
- Association of left ventricular diastolic function with coronary artery calcium score: A Project Baseline Health Study.
- Association of parathyroid pathology with well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Asteropsin A: an unusual cystine-crosslinked peptide from porifera enhances neuronal Ca2+ influx.
- Asymmetrical electrically induced injury of rabbit ventricular myocytes.
- Atrial chamber-specific expression of sarcolipin is regulated during development and hypertrophic remodeling.
- Attenuation of store-operated Ca2+ current impairs salivary gland fluid secretion in TRPC1(-/-) mice.
- Autocrine stimulation of mas oncogene leads to altered growth control.
- Automated detection of lung nodules and coronary artery calcium using artificial intelligence on low-dose CT scans for lung cancer screening: accuracy and prognostic value.
- Autophosphorylation of CaMKK2 generates autonomous activity that is disrupted by a T85S mutation linked to anxiety and bipolar disorder.
- Axonal Odorant Receptors Mediate Axon Targeting.
- B Lymphocyte signaling established by the CD19/CD22 loop regulates autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- BDNF-mediated cerebellar granule cell development is impaired in mice null for CaMKK2 or CaMKIV.
- BIN1 is reduced and Cav1.2 trafficking is impaired in human failing cardiomyocytes.
- BW2258U89: a GRP receptor antagonist which inhibits small cell lung cancer growth.
- Bacterial expression and characterization of proteins derived from the chicken calmodulin cDNA and a calmodulin processed gene.
- Barnacle cement: a polymerization model based on evolutionary concepts.
- Bcl-2 potentiates the maximal calcium uptake capacity of neural cell mitochondria.
- Bepridil and cetiedil. Vasodilators which inhibit Ca2+-dependent calmodulin interactions with erythrocyte membranes.
- Beta-adrenergic regulation of cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells.
- Beta-adrenoceptor agonists stimulate endothelial nitric oxide synthase in rat urinary bladder urothelial cells.
- Beta-arrestin- and G protein receptor kinase-mediated calcium-sensing receptor desensitization.
- Beta-arrestin2-mediated inotropic effects of the angiotensin II type 1A receptor in isolated cardiac myocytes.
- Beyond the cardiac myofilament: hypertrophic cardiomyopathy- associated mutations in genes that encode calcium-handling proteins.
- Bidirectional modulation of GABA-gated chloride channels by divalent cations: inhibition by Ca2+ and enhancement by Mg2+.
- Bimatoprost, prostamide activity, and conventional drainage.
- Binding of anti-GRP78 autoantibodies to cell surface GRP78 increases tissue factor procoagulant activity via the release of calcium from endoplasmic reticulum stores.
- Binding of rat alpha 1-inhibitor-3-methylamine to the alpha 2-macroglobulin signaling receptor induces second messengers.
- Binding of receptor-recognized forms of alpha2-macroglobulin to the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
- Binding site for C4b-binding protein in vitamin K-dependent protein S fully contained in carboxy-terminal laminin-G-type repeats. A study using recombinant factor IX-protein S chimeras and surface plasmon resonance.
- Binding sites for L-[3H]glutamate on hippocampal synaptic membranes: three populations differentially affected by chloride and calcium ions.
- Biochemical and structural changes in cultured heart cells induced by metabolic inhibition.
- Biochemical changes in leukocytes in response to chemoattractants.
- Biochemical characterization of the Ca2+ release channel of skeletal and cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Biochemical correlates of transmission mediated by glutamate and aspartate.
- Bioengineered human myobundles mimic clinical responses of skeletal muscle to drugs.
- Biological cross-reactivity of rat testis phosphodiesterase activator protein and rabbit skeletal muscle troponin-C.
- Biology of vascular calcification in renal disease.
- Blockade of angiotensin II type 2 receptor by PD123319 inhibits osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells via inhibition of extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling.
- Bone mineral density, nutrient intake, and physical activity among young women from Uganda.
- Bone morphogenetic protein induces bone in the squirrel monkey, but bone matrix does not.
- Bone sialoprotein-collagen interaction promotes hydroxyapatite nucleation.
- Bortezomib inhibits PKR-like endoplasmic reticulum (ER) kinase and induces apoptosis via ER stress in human pancreatic cancer cells.
- Bortezomib sensitizes pancreatic cancer cells to endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated apoptosis.
- Brain adducin: a protein kinase C substrate that may mediate site-directed assembly at the spectrin-actin junction.
- Broadening of the RF power-density window for calcium-ion efflux from brain tissue.
- CD19 amplification of B lymphocyte Ca2+ responses: a role for Lyn sequestration in extinguishing negative regulation.
- CD19 expression levels regulate B lymphocyte development: human CD19 restores normal function in mice lacking endogenous CD19.
- CD19 regulates B lymphocyte responses to transmembrane signals.
- CD19 regulates innate immunity by the toll-like receptor RP105 signaling in B lymphocytes.
- CD19-CD21 complex regulates an intrinsic Src family kinase amplification loop that links innate immunity with B-lymphocyte intracellular calcium responses.
- CD19-dependent B lymphocyte signaling thresholds influence skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- CD20: a regulator of cell-cycle progression of B lymphocytes.
- CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A pathway for regulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor-induced calcium flux.
- CD22 is both a positive and negative regulator of B lymphocyte antigen receptor signal transduction: altered signaling in CD22-deficient mice.
- CD22 ligand binding regulates normal and malignant B lymphocyte survival in vivo.
- CD9 plays a role in Schwann cell migration in vitro.
- CNG-modulin: a novel Ca-dependent modulator of ligand sensitivity in cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated ion channels.
- Ca(2+)-dependent interaction of recoverin with rhodopsin kinase.
- Ca(2+)-dependent nitric oxide release in endothelial but not R3230Ac rat mammary adenocarcinoma cells.
- Ca(2+)-regulated serine protease associated with the nuclear scaffold.
- Ca(2+)/calmodulin regulates Kvβ1.1-mediated inactivation of voltage-gated K(+) channels.
- Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent kinase is essential for both growth and nuclear division in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Ca++-switch induction of RPE differentiation.
- Ca2+ channel nanodomains boost local Ca2+ amplitude.
- Ca2+ entry via alpha1G and TRPV4 channels differentially regulates surface expression of P-selectin and barrier integrity in pulmonary capillary endothelium.
- Ca2+ regulation of sperm axonemal motility.
- Ca2+-dependent demethylation of phosphatase PP2Ac promotes glucose deprivation-induced cell death independently of inhibiting glycolysis.
- Ca2+-dependent regulation of cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase by parvalbumin.
- Ca2+-sensitive inactivation and facilitation of L-type Ca2+ channels both depend on specific amino acid residues in a consensus calmodulin-binding motif in the(alpha)1C subunit.
- Ca2+/CaM controls Ca2+-dependent inactivation of NMDA receptors by dimerizing the NR1 C termini.
- Ca2+/calmodulin regulates trafficking of Ca(V)1.2 Ca2+ channels in cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV and calcium signaling.
- CaMKII tethers to L-type Ca2+ channels, establishing a local and dedicated integrator of Ca2+ signals for facilitation.
- Cadmium-induced DNA synthesis and cell proliferation in macrophages: the role of intracellular calcium and signal transduction mechanisms.
- Caging metal ions with visible light-responsive nanopolymersomes.
- Calcineurin enhances acetylcholinesterase mRNA stability during C2-C12 muscle cell differentiation.
- Calcineurin finds a new partner in the L-type Ca2+ channel.
- Calcineurin is required for Candida albicans to survive calcium stress in serum.
- Calcineurin is required for pseudohyphal growth, virulence, and drug resistance in Candida lusitaniae.
- Calcineurin regulates cyclin D1 accumulation in growth-stimulated fibroblasts.
- Calcineurin-dependent dephosphorylation of the transcription factor CrzA at specific sites controls conidiation, stress tolerance, and virulence of Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Calcitriol for osteitis fibrosa.
- Calcium Channel Mutations in Cardiac Arrhythmia Syndromes.
- Calcium accumulation by isolated sarcoplasmic reticulum of skeletal muscle during development in tissue culture.
- Calcium and calcium receptor CAS promote Arabidopsis thaliana de-etiolation.
- Calcium and vitamin D supplementation and bone health in Marine recruits: Effect of season.
- Calcium binding by monosulfate esters of taurochenodeoxycholate.
- Calcium binding by synaptotagmin's C2A domain is an essential element of the electrostatic switch that triggers synchronous synaptic transmission.
- Calcium binding domains and calcium-induced conformational transition of SPARC/BM-40/osteonectin, an extracellular glycoprotein expressed in mineralized and nonmineralized tissues.
- Calcium binding is required for calmodulin function in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Calcium binding peptide motifs from calmodulin confer divalent ion selectivity to elastin-like polypeptides.
- Calcium control of muscle phosphorylase kinase through the combined action of calmodulin and troponin.
- Calcium depletion and repletion in cultured chick heart muscle cells.
- Calcium entry in skeletal muscle.
- Calcium in Pancreatitis … Immune Cells, Too?
- Calcium influx and poststimulus current during early adaptation in Aplysia giant neurons.
- Calcium influx requirement for human neutrophil chemotaxis: inhibition by lanthanum chloride.
- Calcium influx stimulates a second pathway for sustained diacylglycerol production in leukocytes activated by chemoattractants.
- Calcium ions positively modulate follicle-stimulating hormone- and exogenous cyclic 3',5'-adenosine monophosphate-driven transcription of the P450(scc) gene in porcine granulosa cells.
- Calcium measurements with electron probe X-ray and electron energy loss analysis.
- Calcium modulates the expression of urokinase plasminogen activator and plasminogen activator inhibitor 2 by human keratinocytes.
- Calcium regulation of neuronal gene expression.
- Calcium stone disease: an overview.
- Calcium supplementation lowers serum parathyroid hormone levels in elderly subjects.
- Calcium upregulation by percutaneous administration of gene therapy in patients with cardiac disease (CUPID 2): a randomised, multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2b trial.
- Calcium use during paediatric in-hospital cardiac arrest is associated with worse outcomes.
- Calcium, calmodulin and cell cycle regulation.
- Calcium, calmodulin and cell proliferation.
- Calcium- and calcineurin-independent roles for calmodulin in Cryptococcus neoformans morphogenesis and high-temperature growth.
- Calcium- and polyphosphate-containing acidocalcisomes in chicken egg yolk.
- Calcium-Calmodulin-Calcineurin Signaling: A Globally Conserved Virulence Cascade in Eukaryotic Microbial Pathogens.
- Calcium-Mediated Induction of Paradoxical Growth following Caspofungin Treatment Is Associated with Calcineurin Activation and Phosphorylation in Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Calcium-activated inward spike after-currents in bursting neurone R15 of Aplysia.
- Calcium-activated tenderization of strip loin, top sirloin, and top round steaks in diverse genotypes of cattle.
- Calcium-based plasticity model explains sensitivity of synaptic changes to spike pattern, rate, and dendritic location.
- Calcium-dependent and calcium-independent adhesive mechanisms are present during initial binding events of neural retina cells.
- Calcium-dependent cytosolic phospholipase A2 activation is implicated in neuroinflammation and oxidative stress associated with ApoE4.
- Calcium-dependent cytosolic phospholipase A2 activation is implicated in neuroinflammation and oxidative stress associated with ApoE4.
- Calcium-dependent gamma-aminobutyrate release by interneurons of rat hippocampal regions: lesion-induced plasticity.
- Calcium-dependent gene regulation in myocyte hypertrophy and remodeling.
- Calcium-dependent regulation of cholecystokinin secretion and potassium currents in STC-1 cells.
- Calcium-dependent regulator protein: localization in mitotic apparatus of eukaryotic cells.
- Calcium-independent phospholipase A2 participates in KCl-induced calcium sensitization of vascular smooth muscle.
- Calcium-ion efflux from brain tissue: power-density versus internal field-intensity dependencies at 50-MHz RF radiation.
- Calcium-sensing receptor regulates stomatal closure through hydrogen peroxide and nitric oxide in response to extracellular calcium in Arabidopsis.
- Calcium/calmodulin inhibits direct binding of spectrin to synaptosomal membranes.
- Calcium/calmodulin transduces thrombin-stimulated secretion: studies in intact and minimally permeabilized human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase IV in immune and inflammatory responses: novel routes for an ancient traveller.
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase kinase 2 regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell regeneration.
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase types II and IV differentially regulate CREB-dependent gene expression.
- Calmodulin activation by calcium transients in the postsynaptic density of dendritic spines.
- Calmodulin as a mediator of hormone action and cell regulation.
- Calmodulin binds to caldesmon in an antiparallel manner.
- Calmodulin in endocrine cells and its multiple roles in hormone action.
- Calmodulin in endocrine cells.
- Calmodulin mediates Ca2+ sensitivity of sodium channels.
- Calmodulin overexpression causes Ca(2+)-dependent apoptosis of pancreatic beta cells, which can be prevented by inhibition of nitric oxide synthase.
- Calmodulin regulation of excitation-contraction coupling in cardiac myocytes.
- Calmodulin structure refined at 1.7 A resolution.
- Calmodulin-cardiac troponin C chimeras. Effects of domain exchange on calcium binding and enzyme activation.
- Calmodulin-microtubule association in cultured mammalian cells.
- Calmodulin-stimulated protein kinase activity from rat pancreas.
- Calmodulin: a prototypical calcium sensor.
- Calmodulin: properties, intracellular localization, and multiple roles in cell regulation.
- Calpain-mediated AQP2 proteolysis in inner medullary collecting duct.
- Capsaicin and nicotine both activate a subset of rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- Car8 dorsal root ganglion expression and genetic regulation of analgesic responses are associated with a cis-eQTL in mice.
- Carbonic anhydrase-8 regulates inflammatory pain by inhibiting the ITPR1-cytosolic free calcium pathway.
- Cardiac BIN1 folds T-tubule membrane, controlling ion flux and limiting arrhythmia.
- Cardiac and muscle fatigue due to relative functional overload induced by excessive stimulation, hypersensitive excitation-contraction coupling, or diminished performance capacity correlates with sarcoplasmic reticulum failure.
- Cardiac cell toxicity induced by 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide is modulated by glutathione.
- Cardiac vulnerability to ischemia/reperfusion injury drastically increases in late pregnancy.
- Cardiopatch platform enables maturation and scale-up of human pluripotent stem cell-derived engineered heart tissues.
- Cartilage-Specific Knockout of the Mechanosensory Ion Channel TRPV4 Decreases Age-Related Osteoarthritis.
- Cav1.3 channel α1D protein is overexpressed and modulates androgen receptor transactivation in prostate cancers.
- Cch1 mediates calcium entry in Cryptococcus neoformans and is essential in low-calcium environments.
- Cell cycle dependence of group VIA calcium-independent phospholipase A2 activity.
- Cellular mechanisms mediating agonist-stimulated calcium influx in the pancreatic acinar cell.
- Cellular regulation of the benzodiazepine/GABA receptor: arachidonic acid, calcium, and cerebral ischemia.
- Central Ca++-channel blockade reverses ethanol-induced poikilothermia in the rat.
- Changes in bone health and skeletal-related events following implementation of a multidisciplinary consensus statement guiding surveillance and treatment of men undergoing androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Changes in intracellular chloride after oxygen-glucose deprivation of the adult hippocampal slice: effect of diazepam.
- Changes in protein-bound, complex-bound, and ionized calcium related to parathyroid hormone levels in healthy donors during plateletapheresis.
- Characteristics of GTP-mediated microsomal Ca2+ release.
- Characterization and distribution of protein kinase C isoforms in human skin fibroblasts.
- Characterization of a Ca2+-calmodulin-stimulated cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase from bovine brain.
- Characterization of a major hepatic calmodulin acceptor protein (CAP-60).
- Characterization of alpha 2-macroglobulin binding to human trabecular meshwork cells: presence of the alpha 2-macroglobulin signaling receptor.
- Characterization of mediators of insulin action.
- Characterization of putative amino acid transmitter release from slices of rat dentate gyrus.
- Characterization of sulfhydryl groups on chloroplast coupling factor 1 exposed by heat activation.
- Characterization of the energy-dependent, mating factor-activated Ca2+ influx in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Characterization of the fibrin polymer structure that accelerates thrombin cleavage of plasma factor XIII.
- Characterization of the interleukin-1-stimulated phospholipase C activity in human T lymphocytes.
- Characterization of the plasminogen receptors of normal and rheumatoid arthritis human synovial fibroblasts.
- Chemical modification and fluorescence studies of chloroplast coupling factor.
- Chemoattractant receptor-induced hydrolysis of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate in human polymorphonuclear leukocyte membranes. Requirement for a guanine nucleotide regulatory protein.
- Chemoattractant-elicited alterations of cAMP levels in human polymorphonuclear leukocytes require a Ca2+-dependent mechanism which is independent of transmembrane activation of adenylate cyclase.
- Chemokine production by G protein-coupled receptor activation in a human mast cell line: roles of extracellular signal-regulated kinase and NFAT.
- Chimeric calmodulin-cardiac troponin C proteins differentially activate calmodulin target enzymes.
- Chloroquine, quinine and quinidine inhibit calcium release from macrophage intracellular stores by blocking inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate binding to its receptor.
- Cholecystokinin cells purified by fluorescence-activated cell sorting respond to monitor peptide with an increase in intracellular calcium.
- Cholecystokinin excites interneurons in rat basolateral amygdala.
- Cholinergic augmentation of insulin release requires ankyrin-B.
- Chronic N(G)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester-induced hypertension : novel molecular adaptation to systolic load in absence of hypertrophy.
- Chronic phospholamban-sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase interaction is the critical calcium cycling defect in dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Chronic sulpiride increased 3H-spiperone binding and calmodulin dependent phosphorylation in rat striatum.
- Chronic suppression of heart-failure progression by a pseudophosphorylated mutant of phospholamban via in vivo cardiac rAAV gene delivery.
- Circadian rhythms for calcium, inorganic phosphorus, and parathyroid hormone in primary hyperparathyroidism: functional and practical considerations.
- Cl- and K+ transport in human biliary cell lines.
- Clinical and biochemical presentation of gouty diathesis: comparison of uric acid versus pure calcium stone formation.
- Clinical characteristics of patients younger than 60 years with mitral anular calcium: comparison with age- and sex-matched control subjects.
- Clinical risk factors for recurrent fracture after hip fracture: a prospective study.
- Clinical, biochemical and genetic spectrum of low alkaline phosphatase levels in adults.
- Co-operative activation of skeletal muscle thin filaments by rigor crossbridges. The effect of troponin C extraction.
- Co-operative interactions between troponin-tropomyosin units extend the length of the thin filament in skeletal muscle.
- Combined acetaldehyde and nicotine exposure depresses cardiac contraction in ventricular myocytes: prevention by folic acid.
- Common actions of adenosine receptor agonists in modulating human trabecular meshwork cell transport.
- Common mechanisms underlying refractive error identified in functional analysis of gene lists from genome-wide association study results in 2 European British cohorts.
- Common variants in the calcium-sensing receptor gene are associated with total serum calcium levels.
- Comparative studies of prosthetic materials in the left atrium of the dog.
- Comparative study of alendronate versus etidronate for the treatment of Paget's disease of bone.
- Comparative toxicity of C60 aggregates toward mammalian cells: role of tetrahydrofuran (THF) decomposition.
- Comparative value of coronary artery calcium and multiple blood biomarkers for prognostication of cardiovascular events.
- Comparison of Creatinine, Urea, Ionized Calcium, and Bicarbonate Methods by 2 POC Systems and a Mainframe Chemistry Analyzer.
- Comparison of four provocative tests for the diagnosis of gastrinoma.
- Comparison of the physical and functional properties of the 48-subunit native molecule and the 24- and 12-subunit dissociation intermediates of Limulus polyphemus hemocyanin.
- Complementary roles for CD19 and Bruton's tyrosine kinase in B lymphocyte signal transduction.
- Complexity of calcium signaling in synaptic spines.
- Computer simulations of morphologically reconstructed CA3 hippocampal neurons.
- Concentration of Tc-99m methylenediphosphonate in hepatic metastases from squamous cell carcinoma.
- Concerted regulation of skeletal muscle contractility by oxygen tension and endogenous nitric oxide.
- Concurrent sporadic parathyroid adenoma and carcinoma.
- Conditional expression of SV40 T-antigen in mouse cardiomyocytes facilitates an inducible switch from proliferation to differentiation.
- Conditions influencing the interaction of asialo von Willebrand factor with human platelets--the effects of external ionized calcium concentration and the role of arachidonate pathway.
- Conformational plasticity in the selectivity filter of the TRPV2 ion channel.
- Continuous-flow determination of dialyzable calcium in serum.
- Control of microtubule assembly-disassembly by calcium-dependent regulator protein.
- Cooperative interaction of divalent metal ions, substrate, and tissue factor with factor VIIa.
- Cooperative regulation of cell proliferation by calcium and calmodulin in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Coordinated cerebellar climbing fiber activity signals learned sensorimotor predictions.
- Copine A Interacts with Actin Filaments and Plays a Role in Chemotaxis and Adhesion.
- Coronary Artery Calcium Evaluation Using New Generation Photon-counting Computed Tomography Yields Lower Radiation Dose Compared With Standard Computed Tomography.
- Coronary Calcium Score and Cardiovascular Risk in Elderly Populations-Reply.
- Coronary Calcium Scoring Improves Risk Prediction in Patients With Suspected Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease.
- Coronary artery calcium score and coronary computed tomographic angiography for cardiovascular risk stratification.
- Correction of hypocitraturia and prevention of stone formation by combined thiazide and potassium citrate therapy in thiazide-unresponsive hypercalciuric nephrolithiasis.
- Correlation of intraoperative parathyroid hormone levels with parathyroid gland size.
- Correlations of serum concentrations of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D, phosphorus, and parathyroid hormone in tumoral calcinosis.
- Cortical granule exocytosis is triggered by different thresholds of calcium during fertilisation in sea urchin eggs.
- Cortico-cortical projections in mouse visual cortex are functionally target specific.
- Cost-effectiveness of Contemporary Statin Use Guidelines With or Without Coronary Artery Calcium Assessment in African American Individuals.
- Coupled sodium-calcium transport in cultured chick heart cells.
- Coupling diurnal cytosolic Ca2+ oscillations to the CAS-IP3 pathway in Arabidopsis.
- Coupling of beta2-adrenoceptor to Gi proteins and its physiological relevance in murine cardiac myocytes.
- Cross-desensitization among receptors for platelet activating factor and peptide chemoattractants. Evidence for independent regulatory pathways.
- Cross-desensitization of chemoattractant receptors occurs at multiple levels. Evidence for a role for inhibition of phospholipase C activity.
- Cross-desensitization of receptors for peptide chemoattractants. Characterization of a new form of leukocyte regulation.
- Cryo-EM structure of a mitochondrial calcium uniporter.
- Crystal structure of the ternary complex of a NaV C-terminal domain, a fibroblast growth factor homologous factor, and calmodulin.
- Crystal structures of apocalmodulin and an apocalmodulin/SK potassium channel gating domain complex.
- Cs+ loading reveals Na+-dependent persistent inward current and negative slope resistance region in Aplysia giant neurons.
- Cultured glomerular mesangial cells contain renin: influence of calcium and isoproterenol.
- Current view on regulation of voltage-gated sodium channels by calcium and auxiliary proteins.
- Cyclic GMP as substrate and regulator of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases (PDEs).
- Cyclic GMP modulates depletion-activated Ca2+ entry in pancreatic acinar cells.
- Cyclic adenosine 3',5' monophosphate, calcium and protein phosphorylation in flagellar motility.
- Cyclin D1 overexpression and response to bortezomib treatment in a breast cancer model.
- Cyclosporin A inhibits inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate binding to its receptors and release of calcium from intracellular stores in peritoneal macrophages.
- Cyclosporine A inhibits Ca2+-dependent stimulation of the Na+/H+ antiport in human T cells.
- Cyclosporine augments receptor-mediated cellular Ca2+ fluxes in isolated hepatocytes.
- Cytochalasins enhance the proliferation of CD4 cells through the CD3-Ti antigen receptor complex or the CD2 molecule through an effect on early events of activation.
- Cytoskeletal regulation of TRPC channels in the cardiorenal system.
- Cytosolic phospholipase A(2) activity associated with nuclei is not inhibited by arachidonyl trifluoromethyl ketone in macrophages stimulated with receptor-recognized forms of alpha(2)-macroglobulin.
- Daily variability in mineral metabolites in CKD and effects of dietary calcium and calcitriol.
- Daughter dearest: Sex-biased calcium in mother's milk among rhesus macaques.
- De novo CACNA1D Ca2+ channelopathies: clinical phenotypes and molecular mechanism.
- Deep convolutional neural networks to predict cardiovascular risk from computed tomography.
- Defective glycolysis and calcium signaling underlie impaired insulin secretion in a transgenic mouse.
- Defining hypercalciuria in nephrolithiasis.
- Deflazacort in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: a comparison of two different protocols.
- Demonstration and characterization of specific binding sites for factor VIII/von Willebrand factor on human platelets.
- Depletion of energy reserve via the creatine kinase reaction during the evolution of heart failure in cardiomyopathic hamsters.
- Depression by calcium of spontaneous transmitter release at the mammalian neuromuscular junction.
- Derepression of BDNF transcription involves calcium-dependent phosphorylation of MeCP2.
- Describing Complex Structure-Function Relationships in Biomolecules at Equilibrium.
- Design of a calcium-binding protein with desired structure in a cell adhesion molecule.
- Design of a phase 2b trial of intracoronary administration of AAV1/SERCA2a in patients with advanced heart failure: the CUPID 2 trial (calcium up-regulation by percutaneous administration of gene therapy in cardiac disease phase 2b).
- Desmoplakin: an unexpected regulator of microtubule organization in the epidermis.
- Development and cardiac contractility: cardiac troponin T isoforms and cytosolic calcium in rabbit.
- Dialysate calcium concentration and the risk of sudden cardiac arrest in hemodialysis patients.
- Dialyzable calcium measured in 60 micro L of routinely processed serum by continuous-flow analysis with CO2/air segmentation.
- Dietary intake of female collegiate heavyweight rowers.
- Differences in Cardiovascular Risk, Coronary Artery Disease, and Cardiac Events Between Black and White Individuals Enrolled in the PROMISE Trial.
- Differential P1-purinergic modulation of human Schlemm's canal inner-wall cells.
- Differential actions of PAR2 and PAR1 in stimulating human endothelial cell exocytosis and permeability: the role of Rho-GTPases.
- Differential cross-regulation of the human chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. Evidence for time-dependent signal generation.
- Differential dynamics and activity-dependent regulation of alpha- and beta-neurexins at developing GABAergic synapses.
- Differential isoform-specific regulation of calcium-independent protein kinase C in rat cerebral cortex.
- Differential mapping of the amino acids mediating agonist and antagonist coordination with the human thromboxane A2 receptor protein.
- Differential regulation of cAMP by endogenous versus transfected formylpeptide chemoattractant receptors: implications for Gi-coupled receptor signaling.
- Diphenylhydantoin reduces the outward current of the action potential in Aplysia.
- Direct In Vivo Manipulation and Imaging of Calcium Transients in Neutrophils Identify a Critical Role for Leading-Edge Calcium Flux.
- Direct regulation of the Na,K pump by signal transduction mechanisms.
- Disentangling the Relationships Between the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System, Calcium Physiology, and Risk for Kidney Stones.
- Disordered FGF23 and mineral metabolism in children with CKD.
- Disruption of STIM1-mediated Ca2+ sensing and energy metabolism in adult skeletal muscle compromises exercise tolerance, proteostasis, and lean mass.
- Distribution and correlates of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in a sample of patients with hip fracture.
- Diuretics, calciuria and secondary hyperparathyroidism in the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort.
- Divergent effects of forskolin on 3',5' cyclic adenosine monophosphate production and parathyroid hormone secretion.
- Dopamine reduces slow outward current and calcium influx in burst-firing neuron R15 of Aplysia.
- Drosophila Subdued is a moonlighting transmembrane protein 16 (TMEM16) that transports ions and phospholipids.
- Drug-Inducible, Cell-Specific Manipulation of Intracellular Calcium in Zebrafish Through Mammalian TRPV1 Expression.
- Drusen of the optic disc. A retrospective study in cadaver eyes.
- Dry electrolyte-balanced heparinized syringes evaluated for determining ionized calcium and other electrolytes in whole blood.
- Dual-Energy CT to Differentiate Small Foci of Intracranial Hemorrhage from Calcium.
- Dynamic actin polymerization drives T cell receptor-induced spreading: a role for the signal transduction adaptor LAT.
- Dynamic denitrosylation via S-nitrosoglutathione reductase regulates cardiovascular function.
- Dynamic regulation of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) stores by stromal interaction molecule 1 and sarcolipin during muscle differentiation.
- Dynamical mechanism for subcellular alternans in cardiac myocytes.
- Dynamics and mechanisms of intracellular calcium waves elicited by tandem bubble-induced jetting flow.
- Dysregulation of mitochondrial bioenergetics and quality control by HIV-1 Tat in cardiomyocytes.
- ELEMENTARY STEPS IN ENZYME REACTIONS (AS STUDIED BY RELAXATION SPECTROMETRY).
- Earlier onset and greater severity of disordered mineral metabolism in diabetic patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Early inductive interactions are involved in restricting cell fates of mesomeres in sea urchin embryos.
- Early mitochondrial calcium defects in Huntington's disease are a direct effect of polyglutamines.
- Effect of Etelcalcetide vs Cinacalcet on Serum Parathyroid Hormone in Patients Receiving Hemodialysis With Secondary Hyperparathyroidism: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of Etelcalcetide vs Placebo on Serum Parathyroid Hormone in Patients Receiving Hemodialysis With Secondary Hyperparathyroidism: Two Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Effect of Mts1 on the structure and activity of nonmuscle myosin II.
- Effect of ambient levels of power-line-frequency electric fields on a developing vertebrate.
- Effect of cellular senescence on the P2Y-receptor mediated calcium response in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Effect of cocaine on intracellular calcium regulation in myometrium from pregnant women.
- Effect of different troponin T-tropomyosin combinations on thin filament activation.
- Effect of lidocaine on endothelin-1-mediated airway smooth muscle contraction in the rat trachea.
- Effect of magnesium sulfate on contractile force and intracellular calcium concentration in pregnant human myometrium.
- Effect of receptor number on desensitization of the mouse thromboxane receptor.
- Effect of tissue transglutaminase on the solubility of proteins containing expanded polyglutamine repeats.
- Effect of vitamin E on tamoxifen-treated breast cancer cells.
- Effects of Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium Concentrations on Ventricular Repolarization in Unselected Individuals.
- Effects of DDT on eggshell quality and calcium adenosine triphosphatase.
- Effects of ELF (1-120 Hz) and modulated (50 Hz) RF fields on the efflux of calcium ions from brain tissue in vitro.
- Effects of ELF fields on calcium-ion efflux from brain tissue in vitro.
- Effects of HMGB1 on in vitro responses of isolated muscle fibers and functional aspects in skeletal muscles of idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.
- Effects of a thioreactive agent, diamide, on neuromuscular transmission in lobster.
- Effects of bacterial lipopolysaccharide on the hydrolysis of phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate in murine peritoneal macrophages.
- Effects of blended lithium-zinc heparin on ionized calcium and general clinical chemistry tests.
- Effects of calcitriol and non-calcemic vitamin D analogs on secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- Effects of calcitriol and phosphorus therapy on the growth of patients with X-linked hypophosphatemia.
- Effects of calcium on ACTH stimulation of the adrenal: separation of hormone binding from adenyl cyclase activation.
- Effects of calcium on seed germination, seedling growth and photosynthesis of six forest tree species under simulated acid rain.
- Effects of elevated lead and cadmium burdens on renal function and calcium metabolism.
- Effects of in vivo and in vitro production of lactic acid on ionized, protein-bound, and complex-bound calcium in blood.
- Effects of insulin-like growth factors I and II and insulin on the immortalized hypothalamic GTI-7 cell line.
- Effects of iron deficiency anemia and its treatment on fibroblast growth factor 23 and phosphate homeostasis in women.
- Effects of multiple metal binding sites on calcium and magnesium-dependent activation of BK channels.
- Effects of pimozide and penfluridol on the binding and endocytosis of alpha 2-macroglobulin-CH3NH2 by mouse peritoneal macrophages.
- Effects of propranolol treatment on left ventricular function and intracellular calcium regulation in rats with postinfarction heart failure.
- Effects of short-term administration of glucocorticoids on bone metabolism in healthy elderly men.
- Effects of storage temperature and time before centrifugation on ionized calcium in blood collected in plain vacutainer tubes and silicone-separator (SST) tubes.
- Effects of transdermal testosterone gel on bone turnover markers and bone mineral density in hypogonadal men.
- Effects of vitamin D supplementation on salivary immune responses during Marine Corps basic training.
- Effects of volatile anesthetics on N-methyl-D-aspartate excitotoxicity in primary rat neuronal-glial cultures.
- Efficient transdifferentiation of human dermal fibroblasts into skeletal muscle.
- Electrochemical study of ion channel behavior in incorporated poly L-glutamate bilayer lipid membranes.
- Electron microprobe analysis of human labial gland secretory granules in cystic fibrosis.
- Electron microscopy and x-ray diffraction evidence for two Z-band structural states.
- Electron microscopy of thin filaments decorated with a Ca2+-regulated myosin.
- Electron-beam computed tomography in the assessment of coronary artery disease after heart transplantation.
- Electrophysiological correlates of secretion in normal human parathyroid cells.
- Electroporation and shock-induced transmembrane potential in a cardiac fiber during defibrillation strength shocks.
- Elemental composition of polyphosphate-containing vacuoles and cytoplasm of Leishmania major.
- Elementary Ca2+ signals through endothelial TRPV4 channels regulate vascular function.
- Elevated calcium requirements for women and unique approaches to improving calcium adherence.
- Emerging mechanistic targets in lung injury induced by combustion-generated particles.
- Emerging roles for α2δ subunits in calcium channel function and synaptic connectivity.
- Emerging roles of junctophilin-2 in the heart and implications for cardiac diseases.
- Endogenous protein kinase-C activation in osteoblast-like cells modulates responsiveness to estrogen and estrogen receptor levels.
- Endothelin activates voltage-dependent Ca2+ current by a G protein-dependent mechanism in rabbit cardiac myocytes.
- Enhanced calcium cycling and contractile function in transgenic hearts expressing constitutively active G alpha o* protein.
- Enhanced cardiac function in transgenic mice expressing a Ca(2+)-stimulated adenylyl cyclase.
- Essential roles for calcium and calmodulin in G2/M progression in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Esterase detoxication of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors using human liver samples in vitro.
- Esterase metabolism of cholinesterase inhibitors using rat liver in vitro.
- Estrogen-induced activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase requires mobilization of intracellular calcium.
- Ethnic background has minimal impact on the etiology of nephrolithiasis.
- Ethnic differences in coronary artery calcium in a healthy cohort aged 60 to 69 years.
- Evaluation of a role for 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in the pathogenesis and treatment of X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets and osteomalacia.
- Evaluation of human milk fortification from the time of the first feeding: effects on infants of less than 31 weeks gestational age.
- Eventual attenuation of hypocalciuric response to hydrochlorothiazide in absorptive hypercalciuria.
- Evidence against formation of A23187 dimers and oligomers in solution: photo-induced degradation of Ionophore A23187.
- Evidence basis for integrated management of mineral metabolism in patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Evidence for a Ca2+ channel within the ryanodine receptor complex from cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Evidence for a junctional feet-ryanodine receptor complex from sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Evidence for a low Km transporter for non-transferrin-bound iron in isolated rat hepatocytes.
- Evidence for selective release of rodent islet amyloid polypeptide through the constitutive secretory pathway.
- Evidence that non-caspase proteases are required for chromatin degradation during apoptosis.
- Evolving Role of Calcium Density in Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk.
- Exogenously administered growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I alter intracellular Ca2+ handling and enhance cardiac performance. In vitro evaluation in the isolated isovolumic buffer-perfused rat heart.
- Experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis: effects of calcium and potassium on the spontaneous release of neuromuscular transmitter.
- Expert physician recommendations and current practice patterns for evaluating and treating men with osteoporotic hip fracture.
- Exposure of cultured murine peritoneal macrophages to low concentrations of beryllium induces increases in intracellular calcium concentrations and stimulates DNA synthesis.
- Expression and regulation of calcium-independent protein kinase C in NG 108-15 cell differentiation.
- Expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTH-rp) and its receptorin the porcine ovary: regulation by transforming growth factor-beta and possible paracrine effects of granulosa cell PTH-rp secretion on theca cells.
- Extracellular Ca2+ mobilization in potential-dependent contraction of trachealis of maturing swine.
- Extracellular ions, hypoxic irreversible loss of function and delayed postischemic neuron degeneration studied in vitro.
- Extracellular stimulation of central neurons: influence of stimulus waveform and frequency on neuronal output.
- FGF23 at the crossroads of phosphate, iron economy and erythropoiesis.
- FGF23 or PTH: which comes first in CKD ?
- FSH stimulation of protein kinase inhibitor: regulation of cellular metabolism.
- Facilitatory effects of 4-aminopyridine on normal neuromuscular transmission.
- Familial hypocalciuric hypercalcemia in the donor and recipient of a living related donor kidney transplant.
- Familial medullary thyroid carcinoma without associated endocrinopathies: a distinct clinical entity.
- Familiarity Detection is an Intrinsic Property of Cortical Microcircuits with Bidirectional Synaptic Plasticity.
- Fast and robust active neuron segmentation in two-photon calcium imaging using spatiotemporal deep learning.
- Fast endocytosis is inhibited by GABA-mediated chloride influx at a presynaptic terminal.
- Feedback-control induced pattern formation in cardiac myocytes: a mathematical modeling study.
- Fetuin-A uptake in bovine vascular smooth muscle cells is calcium dependent and mediated by annexins.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 is not associated with and does not induce arterial calcification.
- Fibroblast growth factor homologous factors modulate cardiac calcium channels.
- Fire frequency drives decadal changes in soil carbon and nitrogen and ecosystem productivity.
- Flg22-induced Ca2+ increases undergo desensitization and resensitization.
- Fluorescence changes on contractile activation in TnC(DANZ) labeled skinned rabbit psoas fibers.
- Fluorescence linked enzyme chemoproteomic strategy for discovery of a potent and selective DAPK1 and ZIPK inhibitor.
- Folate-targeted pH-responsive calcium zoledronate nanoscale metal-organic frameworks: Turning a bone antiresorptive agent into an anticancer therapeutic.
- Free sphingosine formation from endogenous substrates by a liver plasma membrane system with a divalent cation dependence and a neutral pH optimum.
- Function and regulation of calmodulin in endocrine cells.
- Functional TRPV4 channels are expressed in mouse skeletal muscle and can modulate resting Ca2+ influx and muscle fatigue.
- Functional analysis of the interface between the tandem C2 domains of synaptotagmin-1.
- Functional characterization of TRPV4 as an osmotically sensitive ion channel in porcine articular chondrocytes.
- Functional coupling between TRPV4 channel and TMEM16F modulates human trophoblast fusion.
- Functional expression of human 5-HT1A receptors and differential coupling to second messengers in CHO cells.
- Functional significance of the central helix in calmodulin.
- Fungal homoserine kinase (thr1Delta) mutants are attenuated in virulence and die rapidly upon threonine starvation and serum incubation.
- G protein G(alpha)o is essential for vomeronasal function and aggressive behavior in mice.
- GABA transporters regulate a standing GABAC receptor-mediated current at a retinal presynaptic terminal.
- GTP-mediated Ca2+ release in rough endoplasmic reticulum. Correlation with a GTP-sensitive increase in membrane permeability.
- Genetic African Ancestry and Markers of Mineral Metabolism in CKD.
- Genetically determined P2X7 receptor pore formation regulates variability in chronic pain sensitivity.
- Genetically engineered calmodulins differentially activate target enzymes.
- Genome-wide association study in NSAID-induced acute urticaria/angioedema in Spanish and Han Chinese populations.
- Glutamate as transmitter of hippocampal perforant path.
- Glutamate excitotoxicity in neurons triggers mitochondrial and endoplasmic reticulum accumulation of Parkin, and, in the presence of N-acetyl cysteine, mitophagy.
- Glutamate mobilizes [Zn2+] through Ca2+ -dependent reactive oxygen species accumulation.
- Good fungi gone bad: the corruption of calcineurin.
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor primes neutrophils by activating a pertussis toxin-sensitive G protein not associated with phosphatidylinositol turnover.
- Groundwater quality and its health impact: An assessment of dental fluorosis in rural inhabitants of the Main Ethiopian Rift.
- Group VI phospholipases A2: homeostatic phospholipases with significant potential as targets for novel therapeutics.
- Group VIA Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 (iPLA2beta) and its role in beta-cell programmed cell death.
- Growth hormone and prolactin binding to rabbit liver plasma membranes.
- Haplo-insufficiency of Bcl2-associated athanogene 3 in mice results in progressive left ventricular dysfunction, β-adrenergic insensitivity, and increased apoptosis.
- Harnessing Environmental Ca2+ for Extracellular Protein Thermostabilization.
- Heterogeneity of calcium compartmentation: electron probe analysis of renal tubules.
- High level expression of mammalian protein farnesyltransferase in a baculovirus system. The purified protein contains zinc.
- Histamine stimulates calcium-mediated protein phosphorylation in a colonic epithelial cell line.
- Homer modulates NFAT-dependent signaling during muscle differentiation.
- How calcium causes microtubule depolymerization.
- Human S100A15 splice variants are differentially expressed in inflammatory skin diseases and regulated through Th1 cytokines and calcium.
- Human T cell receptor-gamma and -delta chain pairing analyzed by transfection of a T cell receptor-delta negative mutant cell line.
- Human calcium-calmodulin dependent protein kinase I: cDNA cloning, domain structure and activation by phosphorylation at threonine-177 by calcium-calmodulin dependent protein kinase I kinase.
- Human cardiac fibroblasts and receptors for angiotensin II and bradykinin: a potential role for bradykinin in the modulation of cardiac extracellular matrix.
- Human trabecular meshwork cell volume regulation.
- Hybrid spectral CT reconstruction.
- Hydrogen peroxide sensor HPCA1 is an LRR receptor kinase in Arabidopsis.
- Hypercalcemia following acute renal failure.
- Hypercalcemia. A complication of advanced chronic liver disease.
- Hypercalciuria and altered intestinal calcium absorption occurring independently of vitamin D in incomplete distal renal tubular acidosis.
- Hypercalciuria due to combined growth hormone and calcitriol therapy in uremia: effects of growth hormone on mineral homeostasis in 75% nephrectomized weanling rats.
- Hyperparathyroidism and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D deficiency in mild, moderate, and severe renal failure.
- Hypertonicity sensing in organum vasculosum lamina terminalis neurons: a mechanical process involving TRPV1 but not TRPV4.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in cardiac myosin binding protein-C knockout mice.
- Hypokalemia associated with hyperparathyroidism in pregnancy.
- Hypoparathyroidism after I-131 therapy with subsequent return of parathyroid function.
- Hypoparathyroidism: a possible cause of osteomalacia .
- Hypophosphatemic osteomalacia: association with prostatic carcinoma.
- Hyposmotically activated chloride channels in cultured rabbit non-pigmented ciliary epithelial cells.
- Identification and functional characterization of a stable, centrally active derivative of the neurotensin (8-13) fragment as a potential first-in-class analgesic.
- Identification of a 43-kilodalton human T lymphocyte membrane protein as a receptor for pertussis toxin.
- Identification of a novel inositol bisphosphate isomer formed in chemoattractant stimulated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Identification of chemical inhibitors to human tissue transglutaminase by screening existing drug libraries.
- Identification of epsilon-N-trimethyllysine in a rat testis calcium-dependent regulatory protein of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase.
- Identification of high-affinity calmodulin-binding proteins in rat liver.
- Identification of nonvisual photomotor response cells in the vertebrate hindbrain.
- Identification of residues in alpha-macroglobulins involved in activation of the alpha 2-macroglobulin signaling receptor.
- Identification of three protein kinases which phosphorylate threonyl-tRNA synthetase from rat liver.
- Identification of two calcium channel receptor sites for [3H]nitrendipine in mammalian cardiac and smooth muscle membrane.
- Identification, characterization, and functional correlation of calmodulin-dependent protein phosphatase in sperm.
- Identification, partial purification, and characterization of a novel phospholipid-dependent and fatty acid-activated protein kinase from human platelets.
- Iduna protects the brain from glutamate excitotoxicity and stroke by interfering with poly(ADP-ribose) polymer-induced cell death.
- Images in cardiology. Coronary artery calcification.
- Imaging auditory representations of song and syllables in populations of sensorimotor neurons essential to vocal communication.
- Immune-related intestinal chloride secretion. II. Effect of adenosine on T84 cell line.
- Immunotherapy with tacrolimus (FK506) does not select for resistance to calcineurin inhibitors in Candida albicans isolates from liver transplant patients.
- Impact of 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency on perioperative parathyroid hormone kinetics and results in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Impaired calcium sensing distinguishes primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT) patients with low bone mineral density.
- Improvements in and clinical utility of a continuous-flow method for routine measurement of dialyzable (ultrafiltrable) calcium.
- In middle-aged adults, Astro-CHARM was better than a standard risk factor model for predicting 10-year ASCVD risk.
- In vitro effects of polyglutamine tracts on Ca2+-dependent depolarization of rat and human mitochondria: relevance to Huntington's disease.
- In vitro inhibition of microsomal calcium atpase from eggshell gland of mallard duck.
- Incidence of multiglandular disease in primary hyperparathyroidism determined by parathyroid hormone secretion.
- Increase in dialyzable calcium associated with therapy with lithium.
- Increase in intracellular free calcium concentration of Limulus photoreceptors caused by a metabolic inhibitor.
- Increased Ca2+ -ATPase activity associated with methylation of phospholipids in human erythrocytes.
- Increased Ca2+ influx through CaV1.2 drives aortic valve calcification.
- Increased Ca2+ signaling through CaV1.2 promotes bone formation and prevents estrogen deficiency-induced bone loss.
- Increased calmodulin affects cell morphology and mRNA levels of cytoskeletal protein genes.
- Incremental prognostic value of visually estimated coronary artery calcium in patients undergoing positron emission tomography imaging.
- Independent and cooperative roles of adaptor molecules in proximal signaling during FcepsilonRI-mediated mast cell activation.
- Induction of T cell CD7 gene transcription by nonmitogenic ionomycin-induced transmembrane calcium flux.
- Induction of cyclooxygenase-2 synthesis by ligation of the macrophage alpha(2)-macroglobulin signalling receptor.
- Inferior Olivary TMEM16B Mediates Cerebellar Motor Learning.
- Inflammatory signaling sensitizes Piezo1 mechanotransduction in articular chondrocytes as a pathogenic feed-forward mechanism in osteoarthritis.
- Influence of Arginines 93, 97, and 101 of thrombin to its functional specificity.
- Influence of continuous infusion of citrate on responses of immunoreactive parathyroid hormone, calcium and magnesium components, and other electrolytes in normal adults during plateletapheresis.
- Influence of lead on mineralization during bone growth.
- Information-Theoretic Approach and Fundamental Limits of Resolving Two Closely Timed Neuronal Spikes in Mouse Brain Calcium Imaging.
- Inhibition of calcium-independent phospholipase A2 suppresses proliferation and tumorigenicity of ovarian carcinoma cells.
- Inhibition of mTOR attenuates store-operated Ca2+ entry in cells from endarterectomized tissues of patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- Inhibition of rat brain phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C by aluminum: regional differences, interactions with aluminum salts, and mechanisms.
- Inhibition of the GABA receptor-gated chloride ion channel in brain by noncompetitive inhibitors of the nicotinic receptor-gated cation channel.
- Inhibition of the proton-translocating adenosine triphosphatase from chromatophores of photosynthetic bacteria by free bivalent cations and adenosine triphosphate [proceedings].
- Inhibitor binding increases the mechanical stability of staphylococcal nuclease.
- Innovations in bones and stones.
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 but not growth hormone augments mammalian myocardial contractility by sensitizing the myofilament to Ca2+ through a wortmannin-sensitive pathway: studies in rat and ferret isolated muscles.
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 contributes to neovascularization in age-related macular degeneration.
- Interaction of calcium and lead in human erythrocytes.
- Interaction of complex polysaccharides with the complement system: effect of calcium depletion on terminal component consumption.
- Interaction of low density lipoproteins with human aortic elastin.
- Interaction of nephrocystin-4 and RPGRIP1 is disrupted by nephronophthisis or Leber congenital amaurosis-associated mutations.
- Interaction of plasminogen with dipeptidyl peptidase IV initiates a signal transduction mechanism which regulates expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by prostate cancer cells.
- Interactions between propofol and lipid mediator receptors: inhibition of lysophosphatidate signaling.
- Interactions of calmodulin with coated vesicles from brain.
- Intercellular recognition: quantitation of initial binding events.
- Interconversion of two kinetically distinct states of the membrane-bound and solubilised H+-translocating ATPase from Rhodospirillum rubrum.
- Interleukin-1 stimulates diacylglycerol production in T lymphocytes by a novel mechanism.
- Interleukin-8-mediated heterologous receptor internalization provides resistance to HIV-1 infectivity. Role of signal strength and receptor desensitization.
- Internal field strength measurements in chick forebrains at 50, 147, and 450 MHz.
- Interstitial ion concentrations and paroxysmal discharges in hippocampal formation and spinal cord.
- Intracellular magnesium does not antagonize calcium-dependent acetylcholine secretion.
- Intracellular pH regulation by Na(+)/H(+) exchange requires phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate.
- Intracellular trafficking of angiotensin II and its AT1 and AT2 receptors: evidence for selective sorting of receptor and ligand.
- Intrasteric regulation of myosin light chain kinase: the pseudosubstrate prototope binds to the active site.
- Intravital imaging of Ca(2+) signals in lymphocytes of Ca(2+) biosensor transgenic mice: indication of autoimmune diseases before the pathological onset.
- Intrinsic cardiac muscle function, calcium handling and beta -adrenergic responsiveness is impaired in rats with growth hormone deficiency.
- Intrinsic pulsatile secretory activity of immortalized luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone-secreting neurons.
- Intronic deletions in the SLC34A3 gene cause hereditary hypophosphatemic rickets with hypercalciuria.
- Investigation of noncalcium interactions of fura-2 by classical and synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Involvement of Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Member A1 activation in the irritation and pain response elicited by skin-lightening reagent hydroquinone.
- Ion channels contribute to the regulation of cell sheet forces during Drosophila dorsal closure.
- Ion channels: an open and shut case.
- Ion fluxes and differentiation in transformed cell lines.
- Ionic basis of phenytoin sodium inhibition of insulin secretion in pancreatic islets.
- Ionic modulation of the effects of heparin on plasminogen activation by tissue plasminogen activator: the effects of ionic strength, divalent cations, and chloride.
- Ionization and hemodynamic effects of calcium chloride and calcium gluconate in the absence of hepatic function.
- Ionized serum calcium levels following combined treatment for cancer of the head and neck.
- Ionophore 4-BrA23187 transports Zn2+ and Mn2+ with high selectivity over Ca2+.
- Ionotropic glutamate receptor subtypes activate c-fos transcription by distinct calcium-requiring intracellular signaling pathways.
- Is there a need for medical evaluation and treatment of nephrolithiasis in the "age of lithotripsy"?
- Isolation and characterization of a bovine cDNA encoding a functional homolog of human P-selectin.
- Isolation and characterization of stem cells from the human parathyroid gland.
- Isolation and regulation of the protein kinase inhibitor and the calcium-dependent cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase regulator in the Sertoli cell-enriched testis.
- JCL roundtable: Coronary artery calcium scoring and other vascular imaging for risk assessment.
- Joint effects of dietary trace metals and DNA repair capacity in lung cancer risk.
- Junctophilin-2 is necessary for T-tubule maturation during mouse heart development.
- KCNQ1 assembly and function is blocked by long-QT syndrome mutations that disrupt interaction with calmodulin.
- Keeping up with calcium: conference on calcium-binding proteins and calcium function in health and disease.
- L-DOPA is an endogenous ligand for OA1.
- L-Met Activates Arabidopsis GLR Ca2+ Channels Upstream of ROS Production and Regulates Stomatal Movement.
- LAT is required for TCR-mediated activation of PLCgamma1 and the Ras pathway.
- La3+ blockage of glutamate action at the lobster neuromuscular junction.
- Lambert-Eaton sera reduce low-voltage and high-voltage activated Ca2+ currents in murine dorsal root ganglion neurons.
- Leishmania donovani amastigotes mobilize organic and inorganic osmolytes during regulatory volume decrease.
- Leishmania species: mechanisms of complement activation by five strains of promastigotes.
- Ligatin from embryonic chick neural retina inhibits retinal cell adhesion.
- Ligatin from embryonic chick neural retina.
- Ligation of low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein with antibodies elevates intracellular calcium and inositol 1,4, 5-trisphosphate in macrophages.
- Ligation of the alpha2M signaling receptor with receptor-recognized forms of alpha2-macroglobulin initiates protein and DNA synthesis in macrophages. The effect of intracellular calcium.
- Ligation of the alpha2M* signaling receptor regulates synthesis of cytosolic phospholipase A2.
- Linearity of the Frank-Starling relationship in the intact heart: the concept of preload recruitable stroke work.
- Lipopolysaccharide and phorbol esters induce differentiation but have opposite effects on phosphatidylinositol turnover and Ca2+ mobilization in 70Z/3 pre-B lymphocytes.
- Localization of the activation gate for small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels.
- Localized membrane depolarizations and localized calcium influx during electric field-guided neurite growth.
- Long-term treatment of calcium nephrolithiasis with potassium citrate.
- Longitudinal Evolution of Markers of Mineral Metabolism in Patients With CKD: The Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study.
- Longitudinal study of urinary excretion of phosphate, calcium, and uric acid in mutant NHERF-1 null mice.
- Loss of endothelial CFTR drives barrier failure and edema formation in lung infection and can be targeted by CFTR potentiation.
- Luminal CCK-releasing factor stimulates CCK release from human intestinal endocrine and STC-1 cells.
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) drives diverse intracellular calcium second messenger signals in isolated porcine ovarian thecal cells: preferential recruitment of intracellular Ca2+ oscillatory cells by higher concentrations of LH.
- Lymphoma models for B cell activation and tolerance. V. Anti-Ig mediated growth inhibition is reversed by phorbol myristate acetate but does not involve changes in cytosolic free calcium.
- Lysophosphatidic acid receptor signaling in mammalian retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- MEF2 responds to multiple calcium-regulated signals in the control of skeletal muscle fiber type.
- MIN1PIPE: A Miniscope 1-Photon-Based Calcium Imaging Signal Extraction Pipeline.
- Macrophage polarization is linked to Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2β-derived lipids and cross-cell signaling in mice.
- Magnesium sulfate inhibits the oxytocin-induced production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate in cultured human myometrial cells.
- Maleylated-BSA induces hydrolysis of PIP2, fluxes of Ca2+, NF-kappaB binding, and transcription of the TNF-alpha gene in murine macrophages.
- Management of osteoporosis among home health and long-term care patients with a prior fracture.
- Manipulation of small-molecule inhibitory kinetics modulates MCH-R1 function.
- Mas oncogene receptor coupling and peptide specificity in Balb 3T3 and vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Mastoparan, a wasp venom peptide, identifies two discrete mechanisms for elevating cytosolic calcium and inositol trisphosphates in human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Matrix gla protein is regulated by a mechanism functionally related to the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Mechanical Load and Piezo1 Channel Regulated Myosin II Activity in Mouse Lenses.
- Mechanically induced integrin ligation mediates intracellular calcium signaling with single pulsating cavitation bubbles.
- Mechanism and function of synaptotagmin-mediated membrane apposition.
- Mechanism of bradykinin-stimulated prostacyclin synthesis in porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- Mechanism of calcium influx in endothelial cells: role of intracellular calcium.
- Mechanism of local and global Ca2+ sensing by calmodulin in complex with a Ca2+ channel.
- Mechanisms for regulation of calmodulin kinase IIalpha by Ca(2+)/calmodulin and autophosphorylation of threonine 286.
- Mechanisms of nonimmunological histamine and tryptase release from human cutaneous mast cells.
- Mechanisms of pertussis toxin-induced myelomonocytic cell adhesion: role of Mac-1(CD11b/CD18) and urokinase receptor (CD87).
- Mechanisms of regulating the respiratory burst in leukocytes.
- Mechanisms regulating variability of the single photon responses of mammalian rod photoreceptors.
- Medullary sponge kidney associated with congenital hemihypertrophy.
- Membrane currents underlying bursting pacemaker activity and spike frequency adaptation in invertebrates.
- Membrane protein mediation of thromboxane A2-induced platelet aggregation.
- Memory maintenance in synapses with calcium-based plasticity in the presence of background activity.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies identifies six new Loci for serum calcium concentrations.
- Metabolic abnormalities associated with calyceal diverticular stones.
- Metabolic coupling factors in pancreatic beta-cell signal transduction.
- Metabolic diagnosis and medical prevention of calcium nephrolithiasis and its systemic manifestations: a consensus statement.
- Metabolic risk factors and the impact of medical therapy on the management of nephrolithiasis in obese patients.
- Metabolism of levulinate in perfused rat livers and live rats: conversion to the drug of abuse 4-hydroxypentanoate.
- Metal ion interactions with Limulus polyphemus and Callinectes sapidus hemocyanins: stoichiometry and structural and functional consequences of calcium(II), cadmium(II), zinc(II), and mercury(II) binding.
- Metallothionein alleviates cardiac dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetes: role of Ca2+ cycling proteins, NADPH oxidase, poly(ADP-Ribose) polymerase and myosin heavy chain isozyme.
- Methionine to glutamine substitutions in the C-terminal domain of calmodulin impair the activation of three protein kinases.
- Microvilli elongate in response to hydrogen peroxide and to perturbations of intracellular calcium.
- Minimum inhibitory and bactericidal concentrations of 44 antimicrobial agents against three standard control strains in broth with and without human serum.
- Mitochondria in apoptosis and human disease.
- Mitochondria in sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Mitochondrial CaMKII causes adverse metabolic reprogramming and dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Mitochondrial and intrinsic optical signals imaged during hypoxia and spreading depression in rat hippocampal slices.
- Mitochondrial metabolism sets the maximal limit of fuel-stimulated insulin secretion in a model pancreatic beta cell: a survey of four fuel secretagogues.
- Moderate heart dysfunction in mice with inducible cardiomyocyte-specific excision of the Serca2 gene.
- Modification of integrin-mediated cell attachment to substrata by serine proteinases in the presence and absence of divalent cations.
- Modulation of ATP-induced calcium signaling by progesterone in T47D-Y breast cancer cells.
- Modulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor signal transduction by a CD19/CD22 regulatory loop.
- Modulation of calmodulin plasticity in molecular recognition on the basis of x-ray structures.
- Modulation of platelet shape and membrane receptor binding by Ca2+-calmodulin complex.
- Modulation of smooth muscle contractility by CHASM, a novel member of the smoothelin family of proteins.
- Modulation of the intracellular Ca2+ and inositol trisphosphate concentrations in murine T lymphocytes by the glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored protein sgp-60.
- Modulation of thromboxane receptor activation in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
- Molecular abnormalities of human plasminogen isolated from synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Molecular assays for characterization of alternatively spliced isoforms of the u opioid receptor (MOR).
- Molecular basis of PIP2-dependent regulation of the Ca2+-activated chloride channel TMEM16A.
- Molecular basis of calmodulin tethering and Ca2+-dependent inactivation of L-type Ca2+ channels.
- Molecular characterization and functional expression of the DSC1 channel.
- Molecular cloning of the structural gene for exopolygalacturonate lyase from Erwinia chrysanthemi EC16 and characterization of the enzyme product.
- Molecular mechanisms of BK channel activation.
- Molecular mechanisms of exocytosis: the adrenal chromaffin cell as a model system.
- Molecular signals in B cell activation. I. Differential refractory effects of incomplete signaling by ionomycin or PMA relate to autocrine IL-2 production and IL-2R expression.
- Molecular signals in B cell activation. II. IL-2-mediated signals are required in late G1 for transition to S phase after ionomycin and PMA treatment.
- Molecular underpinning of intracellular pH regulation on TMEM16F.
- Monitoring the randomized trials of the Women's Health Initiative: the experience of the Data and Safety Monitoring Board.
- Monocyte chemoattractant activity of Ser195-->Ala active site mutant recombinant alpha-thrombin.
- Monosynaptic chemical and electrical connexions between sensory and motor cells in the central nervous system of the leech.
- Morphogenetic signals from chondrocytes promote chondrogenic and osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Mouse CD20 expression and function.
- Mouse liver cell culture. I. Hepatocyte isolation.
- Multimodal Single-Cell Analysis Reveals Physiological Maturation in the Developing Human Neocortex.
- Multiple Ca(2+)-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinases from rat brain. Purification, regulation by Ca(2+)-calmodulin, and partial amino acid sequence.
- Multiple calcium-mediated effector mechanisms regulate chloride secretory responses in T84-cells.
- Multiple clusters of release sites formed by individual thalamic afferents onto cortical interneurons ensure reliable transmission.
- Multiple effects of guanine nucleotides on human platelet adenylated cyclase.
- Multiple roles for the active zone protein RIM1alpha in late stages of neurotransmitter release.
- Multiple roles of calcium in anoxic-induced injury in renal proximal tubules.
- Multiple sources of internal calcium stores mediate ethanol-induced presynaptic inhibitory GABA release in the central nucleus of the amygdala in mice.
- Multiscale photoacoustic tomography of neural activities with GCaMP calcium indicators.
- Mutational analysis of the autoinhibitory domain of calmodulin kinase II.
- Mutational analysis of the fractalkine chemokine domain. Basic amino acid residues differentially contribute to CX3CR1 binding, signaling, and cell adhesion.
- Myocardial guanylate cyclase: properties of the enzyme and effects of cholinergic agonists in vitro.
- Myocardial magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent concentrations after reversible and irreversible ischemic injury.
- Myristoylation of calcineurin B is not required for function or interaction with immunophilin-immunosuppressant complexes in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-dependent denitrosylation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase increase the enzyme activity.
- NADPH oxidase AtrbohD and AtrbohF genes function in ROS-dependent ABA signaling in Arabidopsis.
- NKG2D-mediated signaling requires a DAP10-bound Grb2-Vav1 intermediate and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase in human natural killer cells.
- NMDA and nitric oxide act through the cGMP signal transduction pathway to repress hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone gene expression.
- NMDA and non-NMDA receptor-mediated increase of c-fos mRNA in dentate gyrus neurons involves calcium influx via different routes.
- NMDA-Receptor-dependent synaptic activation of voltage-dependent calcium channels in basolateral amygdala.
- Narrowing in on the causative defect of an intriguing X-linked myopathy with excessive autophagy.
- Native fluorescence and mag-indo-1-protein interaction as tools for probing unfolding and refolding sequences of the bovine serum albumin subdomain in the presence of guanidine hydrochloride.
- Native recombinant cyclophilins A, B, and C degrade DNA independently of peptidylprolyl cis-trans-isomerase activity. Potential roles of cyclophilins in apoptosis.
- Negative-feedback loop attenuates hydrostatic lung edema via a cGMP-dependent regulation of transient receptor potential vanilloid 4.
- Negatively charged 2- and 10-microm particles activate vanilloid receptors, increase cAMP, and induce cytokine release.
- Nephrolithiasis associated with the ketogenic diet.
- Nephrolithiasis from calcium supplementation.
- Neural circuits. Labeling of active neural circuits in vivo with designed calcium integrators.
- Neural correlates of single-vessel haemodynamic responses in vivo.
- Neurokinin-1 receptor enhances TRPV1 activity in primary sensory neurons via PKCepsilon: a novel pathway for heat hyperalgesia.
- Neuropeptides and capsaicin stimulate the release of inflammatory cytokines in a human bronchial epithelial cell line.
- Neuroprotective effects of creatine administration against NMDA and malonate toxicity.
- Neurotrophin regulation of ionic currents and cell size depends on cell context.
- Neutrophil Elastase Activates Protease-activated Receptor-2 (PAR2) and Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) to Cause Inflammation and Pain.
- New murine cell line derived from a spontaneous lung tumor induces paraneoplastic syndromes.
- Newer knowledge of vitamin D and its metabolites in health and disease.
- Nicotinamide Pathway-Dependent Sirt1 Activation Restores Calcium Homeostasis to Achieve Neuroprotection in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 7.
- Nitric oxide donors protect murine myocardium against infarction via modulation of mitochondrial permeability transition.
- Nitric oxide production and regulation of neuronal NOS in tyrosine hydroxylase containing neurons.
- Nitric oxide reduces NADPH oxidase 5 (Nox5) activity by reversible S-nitrosylation.
- Nitric oxide regulates the heart by spatial confinement of nitric oxide synthase isoforms.
- Nitric oxide regulation of myocardial contractility and calcium cycling: independent impact of neuronal and endothelial nitric oxide synthases.
- Non-autonomy of parathyroid hormone secretion in acute primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Nondialytic management of hyperkalemia and pulmonary edema among end-stage renal disease patients: an evaluation of the evidence.
- Normal calcitonin stimulation of serum calcitriol in patients with X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets.
- Nucleotide receptors regulate membrane ion transport in renal epithelial cells.
- Nucleotide regulatory protein-mediated activation of phospholipase C in human polymorphonuclear leukocytes is disrupted by phorbol esters.
- Nutrient profiles in the everglades: examination along the eutrophication gradient.
- OSCA1 is an osmotic specific sensor: a method to distinguish Ca2+ -mediated osmotic and ionic perception.
- OSCA1 mediates osmotic-stress-evoked Ca2+ increases vital for osmosensing in Arabidopsis.
- Okadaic acid disrupts synaptic vesicle trafficking in a ribbon-type synapse.
- On the role of calcium in the adhesion of embryonic sea urchin cells.
- OnabotulinumtoxinA effects on trigeminal nociceptors.
- Onset of feedback reactions underlying vertebrate rod photoreceptor light adaptation.
- Optical and pharmacological tools to investigate the role of mitochondria during oxidative stress and neurodegeneration.
- Optical coding of mammalian cells using semiconductor quantum dots.
- Optimal pulse length of insonification for Piezo1 activation and intracellular calcium response.
- Orai proteins interact with TRPC channels and confer responsiveness to store depletion.
- Osmotic stress alters circadian cytosolic Ca2+ oscillations and OSCA1 is required in circadian gated stress adaptation.
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment among veterans with recent fracture after implementation of an electronic consult service.
- Overexpression of the rat sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase gene in the heart of transgenic mice accelerates calcium transients and cardiac relaxation.
- Overweight status and eating patterns among adolescents: where do youths stand in comparison with the healthy people 2010 objectives?
- Oxidative stress and adenine nucleotide control of mitochondrial permeability transition.
- Oxygen-coupled redox regulation of the skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor-Ca2+ release channel by NADPH oxidase 4.
- PIP5K1α promotes myogenic differentiation via AKT activation and calcium release.
- Pacemaker-induced transient asynchrony suppresses heart failure progression.
- Pancreatic islets and insulinoma cells express a novel isoform of group VIA phospholipase A2 (iPLA2 beta) that participates in glucose-stimulated insulin secretion and is not produced by alternate splicing of the iPLA2 beta transcript.
- Parathyroid Hormone and the Use of Diuretics and Calcium-Channel Blockers: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Parathyroid autotransplantation: use of cryopreserved glands in an investigation of hypocalcemia.
- Parathyroid hormone secretion and target organ response in experimental acute pancreatitis.
- Parathyroid hormone secretion from dispersed human hyperparathyroid cells: increased secretion in cells from hyperplastic glands versus adenomas.
- Paricalcitol versus cinacalcet plus low-dose vitamin D therapy for the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients receiving haemodialysis: results of the IMPACT SHPT study.
- Paricalcitol, calcitriol, and survival of patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Pathophysiology and related studies of the no reflow phenomenon in skeletal muscle.
- Pathophysiology of pH and Ca2+ in bloodstream and brain.
- Pediatric urolithiasis.
- Pediatric urolithiasis: medical and surgical management.
- Peptide binding proclivities of calcium loaded calbindin-D28k.
- Perturbed length-dependent activation in human hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with missense sarcomeric gene mutations.
- Pertussis toxin triggers rapid second messenger production in human T lymphocytes.
- Phagocyte-generated superoxide reduces Fe3+ to displace it from the surface of asbestos.
- Pharmacologic treatment of calcium calculi.
- Phase changes induced by cyclopropane of phosphatidylserine bilayers in the presence and absence of calcium.
- Phenylalanine-stimulated secretion of cholecystokinin is calcium dependent.
- Phosphatidic acid modulates Cl- secretion in T84 cells: varying effects depending on mode of stimulation.
- Phosphatidylserine inhibits and calcium promotes model membrane fusion.
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Is a Metabolic Checkpoint of Anti-tumor T Cell Responses.
- Phosphorylation of caldesmon by mitogen-activated protein kinase with no effect on Ca2+ sensitivity in rabbit smooth muscle.
- Photoinactivation of lymphohemopoietic cells: studies in transfusion medicine and bone marrow transplantation.
- Photoreceptor light adaptation. Untangling desensitization and sensitization.
- Physicochemical properties of rat testis Ca2+-dependent regulator protein of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase. Relationship of Ca2+-binding, conformational changes, and phosphodiesterase activity.
- Physiological implications of the presence, distribution, and regulation of calmodulin in eukaryotic cells.
- Physiology and regulation. Ionized calcium, magnesium and lactate measurements in critical care settings.
- Piezo1 is a mechanically activated ion channel and mediates pressure induced pancreatitis.
- Plant "helper" immune receptors are Ca2+ -permeable nonselective cation channels.
- Plant cell-surface GIPC sphingolipids sense salt to trigger Ca2+ influx.
- Plasma uptake of manganese as affected by oral loads of manganese, calcium, milk, phosphorus, copper, and zinc.
- Plasminogen activation stimulates an increase in intracellular calcium in human synovial fibroblasts.
- Platelet-activating factor induces tyrosine phosphorylation in human neutrophils.
- Polycation-induced assembly of purified tubulin.
- Polyethylene glycol-stimulated microsomal GTP hydrolysis. Relationship to GTP-mediated Ca2+ release.
- Polymerization of actin. IV. Role of Ca++ and H+ in the assembly of actin and in membrane fusion in the acrosomal reaction of echinoderm sperm.
- Positive and negative regulation of FcepsilonRI-mediated signaling by the adaptor protein LAB/NTAL.
- Post transplant erythrocytosis in hypercalcemic renal transplant recipients.
- Post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression in hippocampal neurons by glutamate receptor activation.
- Postparathyroidectomy hypocalcemia as an accurate indicator of preparathyroidectomy bone histology in the uremic patient.
- Postprandial mineral metabolism and secondary hyperparathyroidism in early CKD.
- Postreceptor signal transduction by cyclic adenosine monophosphate and the Ca2+-calmodulin complex.
- Postsynaptic mechanisms govern the differential excitation of cortical neurons by thalamic inputs.
- Postsynaptic response to stimulation of the Schaffer collaterals with properties similar to those of synaptosomal aspartate release.
- Potassium channels regulate cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells.
- Potential impacts of leakage from deep CO2 geosequestration on overlying freshwater aquifers.
- Potential role for a guanine nucleotide regulatory protein in chemoattractant receptor mediated polyphosphoinositide metabolism, Ca++ mobilization and cellular responses by leukocytes.
- Potentiation of P2RX7 as a host-directed strategy for control of mycobacterial infection.
- Potentiation of calcium levels by extracellular arachidonic acid in nuclei isolated from macrophages stimulated with receptor-recognized forms of alpha(2)-macroglobulin.
- Power density, field intensity, and carrier frequency determinants of RF-energy-induced calcium-ion efflux from brain tissue.
- Poxvirus genomes encode a secreted, soluble protein that preferentially inhibits beta chemokine activity yet lacks sequence homology to known chemokine receptors.
- Predicting Ionized Hypocalcemia with Total Calcium: Can "Correction" with Logistical Modeling of Multiple Analytes Do the Trick?
- Predictive Value of Coronary Artery Calcium in Patients Receiving Computed Tomography Pulmonary Angiography for Suspected Pulmonary Embolism in the Emergency Department.
- Predictors of loss of residual renal function among new dialysis patients.
- Predictors of short-term changes in serum intact parathyroid hormone levels in hemodialysis patients: role of phosphorus, calcium, and gender.
- Prefrontal cortex output circuits guide reward seeking through divergent cue encoding.
- Prenatal and Early Postnatal Odorant Exposure Heightens Odor-Evoked Mitral Cell Responses in the Mouse Olfactory Bulb.
- Preparation and use of serum-based material as control and calibrator in evaluating ion-selective electrodes for calcium.
- Preventing Atrial Fibrillation After Cardiac Surgery: What Matters Most.
- Prevention of recurrent calcium stone formation with potassium citrate therapy in patients with distal renal tubular acidosis.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism in dogs.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: a new experimental animal model.
- Probing the Allosteric Role of the α5 Subunit of α3β4α5 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors by Functionally Selective Modulators and Ligands.
- Progress in the operative management of sporadic primary hyperparathyroidism over 34 years.
- Prospective trial of pulse oral versus intravenous calcitriol treatment of hyperparathyroidism in ESRD.
- Prostaglandin F2 alpha receptors in the human trabecular meshwork.
- Prostaglandin F2 alpha-induced mitogenesis in MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts: role of protein kinase-C-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) protein and transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) protein coupling is required for sustained inflammatory signaling.
- Protective role of transient pore openings in calcium handling by cardiac mitochondria.
- Protein kinase A, cytosolic calcium, and phosphate uptake in human proximal renal cells.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Protein kinase C phosphorylates a recently identified membrane skeleton-associated calmodulin-binding protein in human erythrocytes.
- Protein phosphorylation: hormones, drugs, and bioregulation.
- Proton-gated ion channels in mouse bone marrow stromal cells.
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism type II: a possible defect in the reception of the cyclic AMP signal.
- Purification and properties of a multifunctional calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase from rat pancreas.
- Purification and reconstitution of the calcium release channel from skeletal muscle.
- Purkinje-cell plasticity and cerebellar motor learning are graded by complex-spike duration.
- Quantification of mouse macrophage chemotaxis in vitro: role of C5 for the production of chemotactic activity.
- Quantitation and significance of 125I-calmodulin binding to myosin light chain kinase and phosphorylase distributed on polyacrylamide gels.
- Quantitative analysis of the calcium-sensing receptor messenger RNA in parathyroid adenomas.
- Quantitative microchemical imaging of calcium in Na-K pump inhibited heart cells.
- RGS4 inhibits platelet-activating factor receptor phosphorylation and cellular responses.
- Race, Mineral Homeostasis and Mortality in Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease on Dialysis.
- Racial differences in postprandial mineral ion handling in health and in chronic kidney disease.
- Randomized trial of intravenous iron-induced hypophosphatemia.
- Randomized trial of the anti-FGF23 antibody KRN23 in X-linked hypophosphatemia.
- Rapid fusion between mesenchymal stem cells and cardiomyocytes yields electrically active, non-contractile hybrid cells.
- Rare Complication of Sclerochoroidal Calcifications.
- Ras-dependent mitogen-activated protein kinase activation by G protein-coupled receptors. Convergence of Gi- and Gq-mediated pathways on calcium/calmodulin, Pyk2, and Src kinase.
- Real-time in vivo proteomic identification of novel kinase substrates in smooth muscle.
- Real-time quantitative elemental analysis and mapping: microchemical imaging in cell physiology.
- Receptor class desensitization of leukocyte chemoattractant receptors.
- Receptor-recognized alpha 2-macroglobulin-methylamine elevates intracellular calcium, inositol phosphates and cyclic AMP in murine peritoneal macrophages.
- Reconstitution of Ca(2+)-dependent K+ transport in erythrocyte membrane vesicles requires a cytoplasmic protein.
- Reconstitution of a T cell receptor-stimulated plasma membrane calcium transporter: lack of dependence on inositol phosphates.
- Recoverin undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors.
- Redirecting migration of T cells to chemokine secreted from tumors by genetic modification with CXCR2.
- Redox activation of intracellular calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) in the sustained phase of hypoxia-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction.
- Reduction in Junctophilin 2 Expression in Cardiac Nodal Tissue Results in Intracellular Calcium-Driven Increase in Nodal Cell Automaticity.
- Reduction of voltage-dependent currents by ethanol contributes to inhibition of NMDA receptor-mediated excitatory synaptic transmission.
- Regulation by and of calmodulin in mammalian cells.
- Regulation of B lymphocyte development and activation by the CD19/CD21/CD81/Leu 13 complex requires the cytoplasmic domain of CD19.
- Regulation of DLK-1 kinase activity by calcium-mediated dissociation from an inhibitory isoform.
- Regulation of G protein-coupled receptor kinases and arrestins during receptor desensitization.
- Regulation of M2-type pyruvate kinase mediated by the high-affinity IgE receptors is required for mast cell degranulation.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell differentiation by the testicular paracrine factor PModS: analysis of common signal transduction pathways.
- Regulation of T cell receptor-induced activation of the Ras-ERK pathway by diacylglycerol kinase zeta.
- Regulation of arachidonic acid release in vascular endothelium. Ca(2+)-dependent and -independent pathways.
- Regulation of calcium appetite in broiler chickens.
- Regulation of cation channels in liver cells by intracellular calcium and protein kinase C.
- Regulation of cell cycle progression by calcium/calmodulin-dependent pathways.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion by ATP-sensitive potassium channels.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion by bombesin in STC-1 cells.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion by calcium-dependent calmodulin kinase II: differential effects of phenylalanine and cAMP.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells by nitric oxide.
- Regulation of extracellular calcium entry in endothelial cells: role of intracellular calcium pool.
- Regulation of glutamate and aspartate release from slices of the hippocampal CA1 area: effects of adenosine and baclofen.
- Regulation of human chemokine receptors CXCR4. Role of phosphorylation in desensitization and internalization.
- Regulation of inositol phospholipid and inositol phosphate metabolism in chemoattractant-activated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Regulation of membrane chloride currents in rat bile duct epithelial cells.
- Regulation of microfilaments and microtubules by calcium and cyclic AMP.
- Regulation of nitric oxide synthesis by oxygen in vascular endothelial cells.
- Regulation of protein phosphorylation and motility of sperm by cyclic adenosine monophosphate and calcium.
- Regulation of stably transfected platelet activating factor receptor in RBL-2H3 cells. Role of multiple G proteins and receptor phosphorylation.
- Regulation of the cell cycle by calcium and calmodulin.
- Regulation of the cytoskeleton by Ca2+-calmodulin and cAMP.
- Regulation of the renal Na(+)-H+ exchanger by calcium calmodulin-dependent multifunctional protein kinase II.
- Regulation of the testis sertoli cell by follicle stimulating hormone.
- Regulator of G protein signaling 5 is highly expressed in parathyroid tumors and inhibits signaling by the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Regulator of G-protein signaling-21 (RGS21) is an inhibitor of bitter gustatory signaling found in lingual and airway epithelia.
- Regulatory Roles of Anoctamin-6 in Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- Regulatory cascades involving calmodulin-dependent protein kinases.
- Relationship between NaCl- and H2O2-induced cytosolic Ca2+ increases in response to stress in Arabidopsis.
- Relationship between serum lactate and ionized calcium in open-heart surgery.
- Relaxation spectra of adenosine triphosphate-creatine phosphotransferase.
- Relaxation spectra of pyruvate kinase.
- Release of corticotropin-releasing factor from rat brain regions in vitro.
- Release of glutamate and aspartate from CA1 synaptosomes: selective modulation of aspartate release by ionotropic glutamate receptor ligands.
- Release of intracellular calcium stores facilitates coxsackievirus entry into polarized endothelial cells.
- Rem2-targeted shRNAs reduce frequency of miniature excitatory postsynaptic currents without altering voltage-gated Ca²⁺ currents.
- Remodeled cardiac calcium channels.
- Remodeling muscles with calcineurin.
- Renal calculi: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and medical therapy.
- Renal cyclic adenosine monophosphate: an accurate index of parathyroid function.
- Reply to 'Comment on 'Dairy, calcium, vitamin D and ovarian cancer risk in African-American women''.
- Reply: To PMID 22892694.
- Requirement for Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase type IV/Gr in setting the thymocyte selection threshold.
- Requirement for metalloendoprotease in exocytosis: evidence in mast cells and adrenal chromaffin cells.
- Requirement of the Src homology 2 domain protein Shb for T cell receptor-dependent activation of the interleukin-2 gene nuclear factor for activation of T cells element in Jurkat T cells.
- Research Resource: Roles for Calcium/Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase Kinase 2 (CaMKK2) in Systems Metabolism.
- Residual oil fly ash and charged polymers activate epithelial cells and nociceptive sensory neurons.
- Resistance to ErbB2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors in breast cancer is mediated by calcium-dependent activation of RelA.
- Response features of parvalbumin-expressing interneurons suggest precise roles for subtypes of inhibition in visual cortex.
- Response of blood leukocytes to thrombin receptor peptides.
- Response to the Comment on "Severe Hypocalcemia After Thyroidectomy: An Analysis of 7366 Patients".
- Responses of cultured rat trigeminal ganglion neurons to bitter tastants.
- Results of a diet/exercise feasibility trial to prevent adverse body composition change in breast cancer patients on adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Retinal pigment epithelial cell death by the alternative complement cascade: role of membrane regulatory proteins, calcium, PKC, and oxidative stress.
- Return of calcium: manipulating intracellular calcium to prevent cardiac pathologies.
- Reverse actin sliding triggers strong myosin binding that moves tropomyosin.
- Reversion mutation of cDNA CA8-204 minigene construct produces a truncated functional peptide that regulates calcium release in vitro and produces profound analgesia in vivo.
- Ribozyme cleavage of a 2,5-phosphodiester linkage: mechanism and a restricted divalent metal-ion requirement.
- Rising occurrence of hypocitraturia and hyperoxaluria associated with increasing prevalence of stone disease in calcium kidney stone formers.
- Risk Factors for and Effects of Persistent and Severe Hypophosphatemia Following Ferric Carboxymaltose.
- Risk of hypercalcemia in blacks taking hydrochlorothiazide and vitamin D.
- Risk of secondary hyperparathyroidism after laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in obese women.
- Role of Ca++/calmodulin binding proteins in Aspergillus nidulans cell cycle regulation.
- Role of a guanine nucleotide regulatory protein in the activation of phospholipase C by different chemoattractants.
- Role of calcium in T-lymphocyte activation.
- Role of calcium in monitor peptide-stimulated cholecystokinin release from perifused intestinal cells.
- Role of complement C9 and calcium in the generation of arachidonic acid and its metabolites from rat polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Role of lysophospholipid growth factors in the modulation of aqueous humor outflow facility.
- Role of phospholipase Cbeta3 phosphorylation in the desensitization of cellular responses to platelet-activating factor.
- Role of stone analysis in metabolic evaluation and medical treatment of nephrolithiasis.
- Role of the asialoglycoprotein receptor in binding and entry of hepatitis C virus structural proteins in cultured human hepatocytes.
- Role of the gamma-carboxyglutamic acid domain of activated factor X in the presence of calcium during inhibition by antithrombin-heparin.
- Roles of cytoplasmic Ca2+ and intracellular Ca2+ stores in induction and suppression of apoptosis in S49 cells.
- Ryanodine receptors in muscarinic receptor-mediated bronchoconstriction.
- S-nitrosylation TRiPs a calcium switch.
- SK&F 96365, a novel inhibitor of receptor-mediated calcium entry.
- SOCE and STIM1 signaling in the heart: Timing and location matter.
- STIM1 enhances SR Ca2+ content through binding phospholamban in rat ventricular myocytes.
- STIM1 signalling controls store-operated calcium entry required for development and contractile function in skeletal muscle.
- STIM1-Ca(2+) signaling is required for the hypertrophic growth of skeletal muscle in mice.
- STIM1-Ca2+ signaling modulates automaticity of the mouse sinoatrial node.
- Sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium defect in Ras-induced hypertrophic cardiomyopathy heart.
- Selective and reversible increase in the number of quisqualate-sensitive glutamate binding sites on hippocampal synaptic membranes after angular bundle kindling.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Selective regulation of protein kinase C isoenzymes by oleic acid in human platelets.
- Self-association and oxygen-binding characteristics of the isolated subunits of Limulus polyphemus hemocyanin.
- Sensing of extracellular cations in CasR-deficient osteoblasts. Evidence for a novel cation-sensing mechanism.
- Sensors Make Sense of Signaling.
- Sensory neuron signaling to the brain: properties of transmitter release from olfactory nerve terminals.
- Separation and quantitation of serum constituents associated with calcium by gel filtration.
- Sequence homology of the Ca2+-dependent regulator of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase from rat testis with other Ca2+-binding proteins.
- Serotonin 5-HT1A receptor-mediated Erk activation requires calcium/calmodulin-dependent receptor endocytosis.
- Serum calcium and its complex association with incident type 2 diabetes.
- Serum dilution test for bactericidal activity. I. Selection of a physiologic diluent.
- Serum ionized calcium may be related to white matter lesion volumes in older adults: a pilot study.
- Serum magnesium and calcium levels in relation to ischemic stroke: Mendelian randomization study.
- Sex-specific regulation of follicle-stimulating hormone secretion by synaptotagmin 9.
- Sexually dimorphic myofilament function and cardiac troponin I phosphospecies distribution in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mice.
- Shear stress induces ATP-independent transient nitric oxide release from vascular endothelial cells, measured directly with a porphyrinic microsensor.
- Short-term calcitriol administration improves calcium homeostasis in adults with cystic fibrosis.
- Short-term regulation of Na+/K+ adenosine triphosphatase by recombinant human serotonin 5-HT1A receptor expressed in HeLa cells.
- Similarities and differences in the currents activated by capsaicin, piperine, and zingerone in rat trigeminal ganglion cells.
- Simultaneous detection of intracellular free calcium and zinc using fura-2FF and FluoZin-3.
- Single-detector simultaneous optical mapping of V(m) and [Ca(2+)](i) in cardiac monolayers.
- Single-molecule Force Spectroscopy Reveals the Calcium Dependence of the Alternative Conformations in the Native State of a βγ-Crystallin Protein.
- Site-specific phosphorylation and point mutations of telokin modulate its Ca2+-desensitizing effect in smooth muscle.
- Smooth muscle myosin phosphatase-associated kinase induces Ca2+ sensitization via myosin phosphatase inhibition.
- Smooth muscle phosphatase is regulated in vivo by exclusion of phosphorylation of threonine 696 of MYPT1 by phosphorylation of Serine 695 in response to cyclic nucleotides.
- Soda isn't only low in calcium.
- Sodium-calcium exchanger-3 regulates pain "wind-up": From human psychophysics to spinal mechanisms.
- Soil carbon losses due to higher pH offset vegetation gains due to calcium enrichment in an acid mitigation experiment.
- Soluble recombinant neutral endopeptidase (CD10) as a potential antiinflammatory agent.
- Solution structure of the NaV1.2 C-terminal EF-hand domain.
- Species variability in angiotensin receptor expression by cultured cardiac fibroblasts and the infarcted heart.
- Specific agrin isoforms induce cAMP response element binding protein phosphorylation in hippocampal neurons.
- Specific functions of synaptically localized potassium channels in synaptic transmission at the neocortical GABAergic fast-spiking cell synapse.
- Specificity determinants in phosphoinositide dephosphorylation: crystal structure of an archetypal inositol polyphosphate 5-phosphatase.
- Spectrophotometric micro method for measurement of dialyzable calcium by use of cresolphthalein complexone and continuous-flow analysis.
- Spermine. A regulator of mitochondrial calcium cycling.
- Sphingolipids--the enigmatic lipid class: biochemistry, physiology, and pathophysiology.
- Spike aftercurrents in R15 of Aplysia: their relationship to slow inward current and calcium influx.
- State-of-the-Art Management of Hyperphosphatemia in Patients With CKD: An NKF-KDOQI Controversies Perspective.
- Staurosporine inhibition of zipper-interacting protein kinase contractile effects in gastrointestinal smooth muscle.
- Steering growth cones with a CaMKII/calcineurin switch.
- Stimulation of neutrophil oxidative metabolism by chemotactic peptides: influence of calcium ion concentration and cytochalasin B and comparison with stimulation by phorbol myristate acetate.
- Stimulation of the T3-T cell receptor complex induces a membrane-potential-sensitive calcium influx.
- Stimulation of the T3-T cell receptor-associated Ca2+ influx enhances the activity of the Na+/H+ exchanger in a leukemic human T cell line.
- Stiripentol for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria and calcium oxalate nephropathy.
- Straight and curved conformations of FtsZ are regulated by GTP hydrolysis.
- Striatal fast-spiking interneurons selectively modulate circuit output and are required for habitual behavior.
- Structural analyses of Ca²⁺/CaM interaction with NaV channel C-termini reveal mechanisms of calcium-dependent regulation.
- Structural analysis, identification, and design of calcium-binding sites in proteins.
- Structural and functional characterization of the purified cardiac ryanodine receptor-Ca2+ release channel complex.
- Structural and functional interactions between six-transmembrane μ-opioid receptors and β2-adrenoreceptors modulate opioid signaling.
- Structural basis for the metal-selective activation of the manganese transport regulator of Bacillus subtilis.
- Structural basis of cooling agent and lipid sensing by the cold-activated TRPM8 channel.
- Structural insights into the calcium-dependent interaction between calbindin-D28K and caspase-3.
- Structure and Asn-Pro-Phe binding pocket of the Eps15 homology domain.
- Structure of human platelet membrane glycoproteins IIb and IIIa as determined by electron microscopy.
- Structure of the F-spondin domain of mindin, an integrin ligand and pattern recognition molecule.
- Structure, binding interface and hydrophobic transitions of Ca2+-loaded calbindin-D(28K).
- Studies on the in vivo sensitivity of spindle microtubules to calcium ions and evidence for a vesicular calcium-sequestering system.
- Substrate specificity of Ca2+/CaM-dependent multifunctional protein kinases: comparison of isoenzymes from brain, liver and skeletal muscle.
- Subunit-specific effect of the voltage sensor domain on Ca2+ sensitivity of BK channels.
- Sudden Cardiac Death Among Hemodialysis Patients.
- Supersensitive Ras activation in dendrites and spines revealed by two-photon fluorescence lifetime imaging.
- Suppression of interictal bursting in hippocampus unleashes seizures in entorhinal cortex: a proepileptic effect of lowering [K+]o and raising [Ca2+]o.
- Surfactant protein A integrates activation signal strength to differentially modulate T cell proliferation.
- Survival of patients undergoing hemodialysis with paricalcitol or calcitriol therapy.
- Sutural loosening and skeletal flexibility during growth: determination of drop-like shapes in sea urchins.
- Swelling and softening of the cowpea chlorotic mottle virus in response to pH shifts.
- Synapsins differentially control dopamine and serotonin release.
- Synaptic plasticity in morphologically identified CA1 stratum radiatum interneurons and giant projection cells.
- Synaptic plasticity rules with physiological calcium levels.
- Synaptotagmin 7 functions as a Ca2+-sensor for synaptic vesicle replenishment.
- Synaptotagmin 9 Modulates Spontaneous Neurotransmitter Release in Striatal Neurons by Regulating Substance P Secretion.
- Synergistic cytotoxicity between menadione and dicumarol vs. murine leukemia L1210.
- Systematic Characterization of the OSCA Family Members in Soybean and Validation of Their Functions in Osmotic Stress.
- T cell activation up-regulates the expression of the focal adhesion kinase Pyk2: opposing roles for the activation of protein kinase C and the increase in intracellular Ca2+.
- T-tubule depolarization-induced SR Ca2+ release is controlled by dihydropyridine receptor- and Ca(2+)-dependent mechanisms in cell homogenates from rabbit skeletal muscle.
- T3 glycoprotein is functional although structurally distinct on human T-cell receptor gamma T lymphocytes.
- TLS interaction with NMDA R1 splice variant in retinal ganglion cell line RGC-5.
- TMEM16F forms a Ca2+-activated cation channel required for lipid scrambling in platelets during blood coagulation.
- TRP channel regulates EGFR signaling in hair morphogenesis and skin barrier formation.
- TRP channels in disease.
- TRPA1 is a major oxidant sensor in murine airway sensory neurons.
- TRPC3 channels confer cellular memory of recent neuromuscular activity.
- TRPC6 enhances angiotensin II-induced albuminuria.
- TRPV channel-mediated calcium transients in nociceptor neurons are dispensable for avoidance behaviour.
- TRPV1 receptors mediate particulate matter-induced apoptosis.
- TRPV4 Is Required for Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction.
- TRPV4 channel opening mediates pressure-induced pancreatitis initiated by Piezo1 activation.
- TRPV4 channel participates in receptor-operated calcium entry and ciliary beat frequency regulation in mouse airway epithelial cells.
- TRPV4 channels stimulate Ca2+-induced Ca2+ release in astrocytic endfeet and amplify neurovascular coupling responses.
- TRPV4 initiates the acute calcium-dependent permeability increase during ventilator-induced lung injury in isolated mouse lungs.
- TRPV4-mediated calcium influx into human bronchial epithelia upon exposure to diesel exhaust particles.
- TRPV4-mediated calcium signaling in mesenchymal stem cells regulates aligned collagen matrix formation and vinculin tension.
- Targeted inhibition of Ca2+ /calmodulin signaling exacerbates the dystrophic phenotype in mdx mouse muscle.
- Targeted overexpression of an inactive calmodulin that binds Ca2+ to the mouse pancreatic beta-cell results in impaired secretion and chronic hyperglycemia.
- Targeted overexpression of phospholamban to mouse atrium depresses Ca2+ transport and contractility.
- Temperature-dependent sex determination is mediated by pSTAT3 repression of Kdm6b.
- Temporal plasticity of insulin and incretin secretion and insulin sensitivity following sleeve gastrectomy contribute to sustained improvements in glucose control.
- Temporal sequence and spatial distribution of early events of fertilization in single sea urchin eggs.
- Tetrahydropapaveroline and salsolinol alter 45Ca2+ efflux within perfused hippocampus of unrestrained rats.
- Thapsigargin demonstrates calcium-dependent regulation of phosphate uptake in HeLa cells.
- The C-terminus of the thromboxane receptor contributes to coupling and desensitization in a mouse mesangial cell line.
- The CD19 signal transduction complex of B lymphocytes. Deletion of the CD19 cytoplasmic domain alters signal transduction but not complex formation with TAPA-1 and Leu 13.
- The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules.
- The Ca, Pi, F, and proline content of developing bovine enamel under GBHA-stained and unstained bands.
- The Ca2+-binding protein parvalbumin: molecular cloning and developmental regulation of mRNA abundance.
- The Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinases are AMP-activated protein kinase kinases.
- The Calcineurin-FoxO-MuRF1 signaling pathway regulates myofibril integrity in cardiomyocytes.
- The Cryptococcus neoformans Flc1 Homologue Controls Calcium Homeostasis and Confers Fungal Pathogenicity in the Infected Hosts.
- The DASH diet and sodium reduction improve markers of bone turnover and calcium metabolism in adults.
- The Dh gene of Drosophila melanogaster encodes a diuretic peptide that acts through cyclic AMP.
- The G protein-coupled receptor GPR30 inhibits proliferation of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells.
- The Golgi Calcium ATPase Pump Plays an Essential Role in Adeno-associated Virus Trafficking and Transduction.
- The HORIZON Recurrent Fracture Trial: design of a clinical trial in the prevention of subsequent fractures after low trauma hip fracture repair.
- The Importance of IL-6 in the Development of LAT-Mediated Autoimmunity.
- The MODY1 gene HNF-4alpha regulates selected genes involved in insulin secretion.
- The N- and C-terminal peptides of hIL8/CXCL8 are ligands for hCXCR1 and hCXCR2.
- The NMDA receptor subunit GluN3A regulates synaptic activity-induced and myocyte enhancer factor 2C (MEF2C)-dependent transcription.
- The Phosphate Binder Ferric Citrate and Mineral Metabolism and Inflammatory Markers in Maintenance Dialysis Patients: Results From Prespecified Analyses of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- The Puzzle of Noninvasive Testing in Women: Filling in the Pieces With the CRESCENT Trial (Calcium Imaging and Selective CT Angiography in Comparison to Functional Testing for Suspected Coronary Artery Disease).
- The Worthington "ultrafree" device evaluated for determination of ultrafiltrable calcium in serum.
- The action of dantrolene sodium on the lobster neuromuscular junction.
- The alpha 1C-adrenergic receptor: characterization of signal transduction pathways and mammalian tissue heterogeneity.
- The autonomous activity of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV is required for its role in transcription.
- The beehive and the merry-go-round in mineral metabolism.
- The binding of receptor-recognized alpha2-macroglobulin to the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein and the alpha2M signaling receptor is decoupled by oxidation.
- The biochemistry of haemostasis.
- The calcium-activated chloride channel anoctamin 1 acts as a heat sensor in nociceptive neurons.
- The carbohydrates in frog retinal rod outer segments.
- The chromaffin granule as a model for membrane fusion: implications for exocytosis.
- The concurrence of hypoparathyroidism provides new insights to the pathophysiology of X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets.
- The conformation-dependent interaction of alpha 2-macroglobulin with vascular endothelial growth factor. A novel mechanism of alpha 2-macroglobulin/growth factor binding.
- The constitutive secretory pathway is a major route for islet amyloid polypeptide secretion in neonatal but not adult rat islet cells.
- The construction of metal centers in proteins by rational design.
- The coronary pressure-flow determinants left ventricular compliance in dogs.
- The effect of active site-inhibited factor VIIa on tissue factor-initiated coagulation using platelets before and after aspirin administration.
- The effect of chronic caffeine administration on serum markers of bone mineral metabolism and bone histomorphometry in the rat.
- The effect of high-dose salmon calcitonin on bone mineral metabolism in the normal rat.
- The effects of Ca(2+) binding on the conformation of calbindin D(28K): a nuclear magnetic resonance and microelectrospray mass spectrometry study.
- The effects of heparin anticoagulants and fill volume in blood gas syringes on ionized calcium and magnesium measurements.
- The effects of quinidine and verapamil on electrically induced automaticity in the ventricular myocardium of guinea pig.
- The efficacy of vitamin D2 and oral phosphorus therapy in X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets and osteomalacia.
- The evaluation of complex-dependent alterations in human factor VIIa.
- The human cytokine I-309 is a monocyte chemoattractant.
- The influence of removing extracellular Ca2+ in the desensitization responses to capsaicin, zingerone and olvanil in rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- The ionic mechanism of the slow outward current in Aplysia neurons.
- The kidney stone and increased water intake trial in steel workers: results from a pilot study.
- The loss of Smad3 results in a lower rate of bone formation and osteopenia through dysregulation of osteoblast differentiation and apoptosis.
- The metabolic effects of calcium supplementation in the elderly.
- The metabolic syndrome, coronary artery calcium score and cardiovascular risk reclassification.
- The molecular organization of asymmetric lipid bilayers and lipid-peptide complexes.
- The mouse C-type transient receptor potential 2 (TRPC2) channel: alternative splicing and calmodulin binding to its N terminus.
- The polymodal ion channel transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 modulates calcium flux, spiking rate, and apoptosis of mouse retinal ganglion cells.
- The possible physiologic importance of calcium complexes: an opinion.
- The presence of parvalbumin in a nonmuscle cell line attenuates progression through mitosis.
- The pursuit of truth and beauty.
- The real estate of cardiac signaling: location, location, location.
- The relationship between ionized and total serum magnesium concentrations during abdominal surgery.
- The relationship between low density lipoprotein-related protein/alpha 2-macroglobulin (alpha 2M) receptors and the newly described alpha 2M signaling receptor.
- The response of parathyroid hormone to specific changes in either ionized calcium, ionized magnesium, or protein-bound calcium in humans.
- The role of apoptosis in the initiation of vascular calcification.
- The role of calcium in the regulation of prostacyclin synthesis by porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- The role of calcium ions in the suppression of the photoresponse during anoxia and application of metabolic inhibitors.
- The role of calcium-independent phospholipase A2γ in modulation of aqueous humor drainage and Ca2+ sensitization of trabecular meshwork contraction.
- The role of circulating N-terminal parathyroid hormone fragments in the early postparathyroid adenomectomy period.
- The role of endothelium in factor Xa regulation: the effect of plasma proteinase inhibitors and hirudin.
- The role of extracellular matrix composition in structure and function of bioengineered skeletal muscle.
- The role of ion fluxes in hematopoietic cell differentiation.
- The role of store-operated calcium influx in skeletal muscle signaling.
- The role of the L3T4 molecule in mitogen and antigen-activated signal transduction.
- The severity of vasomotor symptoms and number of menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women and select clinical health outcomes in the Women's Health Initiative Calcium and Vitamin D randomized clinical trial.
- The stimulation of cellular phospholipid uptake by surfactant apoproteins.
- The straight and curved conformation of FtsZ protofilaments-evidence for rapid exchange of GTP into the curved protofilament.
- The structure of a calmodulin mutant with a deletion in the central helix: implications for molecular recognition and protein binding.
- The syndrome of hyperostosis and hyperphosphatemia.
- The troponin I: inhibitory peptide uncouples force generation and the cooperativity of contractile activation in mammalian skeletal muscle.
- The vibrio cholerae hybrid sensor kinase VieS contributes to motility and biofilm regulation by altering the cyclic diguanylate level.
- Theoretical characterization of ion channel blockade: ligand binding to periodically accessible receptors.
- Three-dimensional structure of calmodulin.
- Thrombin primes responsiveness of selective chemoattractant receptors at a site distal to G protein activation.
- Thyroid hormone induction of mitochondrial activity is coupled to mitophagy via ROS-AMPK-ULK1 signaling.
- Tissue factor de-encryption: ionophore treatment induces changes in tissue factor activity by phosphatidylserine-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
- Tissue-specific, temporal changes in cell adhesion to echinonectin in the sea urchin embryo.
- To excite a heart: a bird's view.
- Topical calcipotriene has no short-term effect on calcium and bone metabolism of patients with psoriasis.
- Total chemical synthesis and biophysical characterization of the minimal isoform of the KChIP2 potassium channel regulatory subunit.
- Total parenteral nutrition.
- Total, ultrafiltrable, dialysable and ionised calcium measurements in randomly selected samples compared with clinical diagnoses.
- Transcriptional control of mitochondrial biogenesis and its interface with inflammatory processes.
- Transfection of the CD20 cell surface molecule into ectopic cell types generates a Ca2+ conductance found constitutively in B lymphocytes.
- Transgenic overexpression of the Ca2+-binding protein S100A1 in the heart leads to increased in vivo myocardial contractile performance.
- Transient receptor potential channels in pulmonary chemical injuries and as countermeasure targets.
- Transient receptor potential family members PKD1L3 and PKD2L1 form a candidate sour taste receptor.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid 4-mediated disruption of the alveolar septal barrier: a novel mechanism of acute lung injury.
- Transport properties of the calcium ionophore ETH-129.
- Trends Over Time in Drug Administration During Adult In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Trends for isolated amino acids and dipeptides: Conformation, divalent ion binding, and remarkable similarity of binding to calcium and lead.
- Tropomyosin. Does resolution lead to reconciliation?
- Troponin C modulates the activation of thin filaments by rigor cross-bridges.
- Trpv4 Mediates Hypotonic Inhibition of Central Osmosensory Neurons via Taurine Gliotransmission.
- Tumor-induced osteomalacia masking primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Two Patched molecules engage distinct sites on Hedgehog yielding a signaling-competent complex.
- Two amino acid residues determine 2-APB sensitivity of the ion channels TRPV3 and TRPV4.
- Two-photon molecular excitation imaging of Ca2+ transients in Langendorff-perfused mouse hearts.
- Tyrosine-kinase-dependent recruitment of RGS12 to the N-type calcium channel.
- Ultrasonic attenuation measurements in phospholipid dispersions.
- Unidirectional, heterologous desensitization of the pertussis toxin receptor by the CD3/TCR complex.
- Up-regulation of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor on rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts.
- Upregulation of macrophage plasma membrane and nuclear phospholipase D activity on ligation of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor: involvement of heterotrimeric and monomeric G proteins.
- Upregulation of osmo-mechanosensitive TRPV4 channel facilitates chronic hypoxia-induced myogenic tone and pulmonary hypertension.
- Urgent reconsideration of lung edema as a preventable outcome in COVID-19: inhibition of TRPV4 represents a promising and feasible approach.
- Urinary glycosaminoglycans in normal subjects and patients with stones.
- Use of gel filtration to examine the distribution of calcium among serum proteins.
- Use of ketoconazole to probe the pathogenetic importance of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D in absorptive hypercalciuria.
- Use of novel preparations of heparin to eliminate interference in ionized calcium measurements: have all the problems been solved?
- Usefulness of Coronary Artery Calcium to Predict Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction in Men Versus Women (from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis).
- VDAC2 as a novel target for heart failure: Ca2+ at the sarcomere, mitochondria and SR.
- Value of repeated analyses of 24-hour urine in recurrent calcium urolithiasis.
- Visualization of cortical, subcortical and deep brain neural circuit dynamics during naturalistic mammalian behavior with head-mounted microscopes and chronically implanted lenses.
- Visualizing structural transitions of ligand-dependent gating of the TRPM2 channel.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: a prediagnostic study with stored sera.
- Vitamin D levels and early mortality among incident hemodialysis patients.
- Voltage clamp discloses slow inward current in hippocampal burst-firing neurones.
- Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels in Nonexcitable Tissues.
- What Predicts Recurrent Kidney Stone after Parathyroidectomy in Patients with Primary Hyperparathyroidism?
- What you and your patients need to know about vitamin D.
- Whole-brain activity mapping onto a zebrafish brain atlas.
- Whole-cell chloride currents in rat astrocytes accompany changes in cell morphology.
- Wogonin and fisetin induce apoptosis in human promyeloleukemic cells, accompanied by a decrease of reactive oxygen species, and activation of caspase 3 and Ca(2+)-dependent endonuclease.
- Women's Health Initiative clinical trials: potential interactive effect of calcium and vitamin D supplementation with hormonal therapy on cardiovascular disease.
- Wound repair in sea urchin larvae involves pigment cells and blastocoelar cells.
- X-ray diffraction evidence for myosin-troponin connections and tropomyosin movement during stretch activation of insect flight muscle.
- ZIP kinase, a key regulator of myosin protein phosphatase 1.
- Zoledronic Acid in Reducing Clinical Fracture and Mortality after Hip Fracture.
- [Experimental study of streptomycin on 45Ca intake of otolithic membranes].
- [Extracellular Ca2+ signaling: first messenger in animals and plants].
- alpha(1)-adrenergic receptors mediate LH-releasing hormone secretion through phospholipases C and A(2) in immortalized hypothalamic neurons.
- alpha-Adrenergic receptors in rat parotid cells. II. Desensitization of receptor binding sites and potassium release.
- cCXCR1 is a receptor for cIL-8 (9E3/cCAF) and its N- and C-terminal peptides and is also activated by hIL-8 (CXCL8).
- cGMP suppresses GTPase activity of a portion of transducin equimolar to phosphodiesterase in frog rod outer segments. Light-induced cGMP decreases as a putative feedback mechanism of the photoresponse.
- gamma-Aminobutyric acid(A) neurotransmission and cerebral ischemia.
- p38-MAPK induced dephosphorylation of alpha-tropomyosin is associated with depression of myocardial sarcomeric tension and ATPase activity.
- pH effects on measurements of ionized calcium and ionized magnesium in blood.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute
- Erickson, Harold Paul, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Cell Biology
- Ferreira, Paulo Alexandre, Associate Professor in Ophthalmology, Pathology
- Field, Greg D., Adjunct Associate Professor of Neurobiology, Neurobiology
- Jabba, Sairam V., Research Scientist, Anesthesiology
- Krangel, Michael S., George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology
- Lagoo, Anand Shreeram, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Landstrom, Andrew Paul, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Cell Biology
- Lee, Richard H., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Nutrition
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology
- Meyer, Joel, Associate Professor of Environmental Genomics in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Middleton, John Paul, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Pitt, Geoffrey Stuart, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology
- Richter, Daniel D., Professor in the Division of Earth and Climate Science, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Schmehl, Meredith, Student, Neurobiology
- Sparks, Matthew A., Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Vengosh, Avner, Nicholas Distinguished Professor of Environmental Quality, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Yadav, Vikas, Postdoctoral Associate, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology