Subject Areas on Research
- Anesthetic management of an AAI pacemaker patient with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation during colorectal surgery.
- Calcinosis cutis as a complication of parenteral calcium gluconate therapy.
- Comparison of four provocative tests for the diagnosis of gastrinoma.
- Comparison of two long-term chemotherapy regimens, with or without agents to modify skeletal repair, in multiple myeloma.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Hyperkalemia: treatment options.
- Intravenous micronutrient therapy (Myers' Cocktail) for fibromyalgia: a placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Ionization and hemodynamic effects of calcium chloride and calcium gluconate in the absence of hepatic function.
- Regulator of G protein signaling 5 is highly expressed in parathyroid tumors and inhibits signaling by the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Stimulation of insulin secretion by a rapid intravenous calcium infusion in patients with beta-cell neoplasms of the pancreas.