Subject Areas on Research
- (4,2)D Projection--reconstruction experiments for protein backbone assignment: application to human carbonic anhydrase II and calbindin D(28K).
- Calbindin D28k exhibits properties characteristic of a Ca2+ sensor.
- Calbindin-containing non-specific thalamocortical projecting neurons in the rat.
- Choline availability during embryonic development alters the localization of calretinin in developing and aging mouse hippocampus.
- Development of direct GABAergic projections from the zona incerta to the somatosensory cortex of the rat.
- Hippocampal interneurons expressing glutamic acid decarboxylase and calcium-binding proteins decrease with aging in Fischer 344 rats.
- Intracerebroventricular kainic acid administration in adult rat alters hippocampal calbindin and non-phosphorylated neurofilament expression.
- Repeated NMDA receptor activation induces distinct intracellular calcium changes in subpopulations of striatal neurons in vitro.