Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of stone damage caused by different modes of shock wave generation.
- A dynamic numerical method for models of renal tubules.
- A heuristic model of stone comminution in shock wave lithotripsy.
- Broncholith removal using cryotherapy during flexible bronchoscopy: a case report.
- Characteristics of the secondary bubble cluster produced by an electrohydraulic shock wave lithotripter.
- Duct Diameter and Size of Stones Predict Successful Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy and Endoscopic Clearance in Patients With Chronic Pancreatitis and Pancreaticolithiasis.
- Effect of lithotripter focal width on stone comminution in shock wave lithotripsy.
- Improvement of stone fragmentation during shock-wave lithotripsy using a combined EH/PEAA shock-wave generator-in vitro experiments.
- Motion--pancreatic endoscopy is useful for the pain of chronic pancreatitis: arguments for the motion.
- Numerical simulation of propagating concentration profiles in renal tubules.
- Surgical management of enterolith ileus after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Testicular microlithiasis and subsequent development of metastatic germ cell tumor.
- The prevalence of testicular microlithiasis in an asymptomatic population of men 18 to 35 years old.
- Transient oscillation of cavitation bubbles near stone surface during electrohydraulic lithotripsy.
Keywords of People