Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative histologic study of rapid three-dimensional zygomatic suture expansion osteogenesis.
- Delayed fracture healing and increased callus adiposity in a C57BL/6J murine model of obesity-associated type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Free vascularized fibular bone grafting in the management of femoral neck nonunion in patients younger than fifty years.
- Hematopoietic Wnts Modulate Endochondral Ossification During Fracture Healing.
- Lowering circulating apolipoprotein E levels improves aged bone fracture healing.
- T-lymphocytes enable osteoblast maturation via IL-17F during the early phase of fracture repair.
- The Role of the Immune Cells in Fracture Healing.
- The effect of intermittent pneumatic compression on fracture healing.