Subject Areas on Research
- A Pilot Study to Investigate the Relationship Between Interaural Differences in Temporal Bone Anatomy and Normal Variations in Caloric Asymmetry.
- Anatomic Variations in Temporal Bones Affect the Intensity of Nystagmus During Warm Caloric Irrigation.
- Assessment of the Clinical Utility of Cervical and Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing in Elderly Patients.
- Associations of Video Head Impulse Test and Caloric Testing among Patients with Vestibular Schwannoma.
- Evaluation of the patient with recurrent vertigo.
- Reevaluating Order Effects in the Binaural Bithermal Caloric Test.
- Symptoms, Audiometric and Vestibular Laboratory Findings, and Imaging in a Concurrent Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome and Vestibular Schwannoma: A Case Report.