Subject Areas on Research
- Allelic variation in human gene expression.
- Calcium signals and calpain-dependent necrosis are essential for release of coxsackievirus B from polarized intestinal epithelial cells.
- Calpain inhibition prevents sinusoidal endothelial cell apoptosis in the cold ischemic rat liver.
- Calpain mediates ischemic injury of the liver through modulation of apoptosis and necrosis.
- Calpain-mediated AQP2 proteolysis in inner medullary collecting duct.
- Chronic exposure to paclitaxel diminishes phosphoinositide signaling by calpain-mediated neuronal calcium sensor-1 degradation.
- Diagnosis of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2A by immunohistochemical techniques.
- Epigenome-Wide Association Study for All-Cause Mortality in a Cardiovascular Cohort Identifies Differential Methylation in Castor Zinc Finger 1 (CASZ1).
- Evidence that calpains and elastase do not produce the von Willebrand factor fragments present in normal plasma and IIA von Willebrand disease.
- Evidence that non-caspase proteases are required for chromatin degradation during apoptosis.
- In vitro proteolysis of brain spectrin by calpain I inhibits association of spectrin with ankyrin-independent membrane binding site(s).
- Regulatory domains of erythrocyte ankyrin.
- Release of intracellular calcium stores facilitates coxsackievirus entry into polarized endothelial cells.
- TNF-induced necroptosis and PARP-1-mediated necrosis represent distinct routes to programmed necrotic cell death.
- The Calpain Gene is Correlated With Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacement Failures.
- The role of proteolytic cellular systems in trabecular meshwork homeostasis.
Keywords of People