Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence for independent recruitment of zeta-crystallin/quinone reductase (CRYZ) as a crystallin in camelids and hystricomorph rodents.
- Guinea pig and bovine zeta-crystallins have distinct functional characteristics highlighting replacements in otherwise similar structures.
- Heavy chain-only IgG2b llama antibody effects near-pan HIV-1 neutralization by recognizing a CD4-induced epitope that includes elements of coreceptor- and CD4-binding sites.
- Mandibular corpus bone strain in goats and alpacas: implications for understanding the biomechanics of mandibular form in selenodont artiodactyls.
- Masticatory motor patterns in ungulates: a quantitative assessment of jaw-muscle coordination in goats, alpacas and horses.