Subject Areas on Research
- An Infection Control Program for a 2009 influenza A H1N1 outbreak in a university-based summer camp.
- Characterizing Flame Retardant Applications and Potential Human Exposure in Backpacking Tents.
- Diabetes summer camps: history, safety, and outcomes.
- Not so good to the last drop. Ethylene glycol poisoning in a coffee-consuming camper.
- Psychosocial outcomes in a weight loss camp for overweight youth.
- Snakebite in the tarheel state. Guidelines for first aid, stabilization, and evacuation.
- Summer camps for children with burn injuries: a literature review.
- Youth therapeutic alliance in intensive treatment settings.
Keywords of People