Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental immunology and the immunodeficiency diseases.
- Disseminated Candida tropicalis in a patient with chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Functional genomics identifies type I interferon pathway as central for host defense against Candida albicans.
- Human dectin-1 deficiency and mucocutaneous fungal infections.
- Severe aplastic anemia associated with chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis. Immunologic and hematologic reconstitution after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
- Use of fluconazole in a patient with documented malabsorption of ketoconazole.