Subject Areas on Research
- Human behaviour: Share and share alike.
- Intervention effects on kindergarten and first-grade teachers' classroom food practices and food-related beliefs in American Indian reservation schools.
- Randomized trial of 5 dollars versus 10 dollars monetary incentives, envelope size, and candy to increase physician response rates to mailed questionnaires.
- Small taxes on soft drinks and snack foods to promote health.
- Soft drinks, candy, and fast food: what parents and teachers think about the middle school food environment.
- Trick, treat, or toy: children are just as likely to choose toys as candy on halloween.