Subject Areas on Research
- A COSII genetic map of the pepper genome provides a detailed picture of synteny with tomato and new insights into recent chromosome evolution in the genus Capsicum.
- Constitutive expression of CaPLA1 conferred enhanced growth and grain yield in transgenic rice plants.
- Constitutive expression of CaSRP1, a hot pepper small rubber particle protein homolog, resulted in fast growth and improved drought tolerance in transgenic Arabidopsis plants.
- Crystal Structures of the Plant Phospholipase A1 Proteins Reveal a Unique Dimerization Domain
- Heterologous expression, and biochemical and cellular characterization of CaPLA1 encoding a hot pepper phospholipase A1 homolog.
- Lessons from peppers and peppermint: the molecular logic of thermosensation.
- Maximizing leaf carbon gain in varying saline conditions: An optimization model with dynamic mesophyll conductance.
- NLR surveillance of pathogen interference with hormone receptors induces immunity.