Subject Areas on Research
- Caspase-dependent cleavage of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase II during apoptosis.
- Hepatocyte paraffin 1 antigen as a biomarker for early diagnosis of Barrett esophagus.
- Loss of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase I in small-intestinal adenocarcinoma.
- Lysine glutarylation is a protein posttranslational modification regulated by SIRT5.
- Prospective treatment of urea cycle disorders.
- The antigen for Hep Par 1 antibody is the urea cycle enzyme carbamoyl phosphate synthetase 1.
- Transcriptional regulation of N-acetylglutamate synthase.
- Urea-cycle enzyme deficiencies and an increased nitrogen load producing hyperammonemia in Reye's syndrome.