Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotic susceptibility testing of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: selection of a control strain and criteria for magnesium and calcium content in media.
- Comparison of in vitro activity of moxalactam (LY127935) with cefazolin, amikacin, tobramycin, carbenicillin, piperacillin, and ticarcillin against 420 blood culture isolates.
- Glucocorticoid therapy in sepsis/shock caused by gram-negative microorganisms.
- Quality control limits for ampicillin, carbenicillin, mezlocillin, and piperacillin disk diffusion susceptibility tests: a collaborative study.
- Robust, linear correlations between growth rates and β-lactam-mediated lysis rates.
- Serum dilution test for bactericidal activity. I. Selection of a physiologic diluent.