Subject Areas on Research
- Genetically determined P2X7 receptor pore formation regulates variability in chronic pain sensitivity.
- Glucocorticoid metabolism in proximal tubules modulates angiotensin II-induced electrolyte transport.
- Impaired adenosine-5'-triphosphate release from red blood cells promotes their adhesion to endothelial cells: a mechanism of hypoxemia after transfusion.
- Pannexin 1 channels mediate 'find-me' signal release and membrane permeability during apoptosis.
- Redox-Active Mn Porphyrin-based Potent SOD Mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP(5+), Enhances Carbenoxolone-Mediated TRAIL-Induced Apoptosis in Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- Sex-Dependent Glial Signaling in Pathological Pain: Distinct Roles of Spinal Microglia and Astrocytes.