Subject Areas on Research
- Capture and visualization of hydrogen sulfide by a fluorescent probe.
- Ethylenecarbodiimide-fixed donor splenocyte infusions differentially target direct and indirect pathways of allorecognition for induction of transplant tolerance.
- Ethylenecarbodiimide-treated splenocytes carrying male CD4 epitopes confer histocompatibility Y chromosome antigen transplant protection by inhibiting CD154 upregulation.
- Multiple effects of N, N' dicyclohexyl carbodiimide on the beta-adrenergic receptor--adenylate cyclase system in frog erythrocytes.
- Nucleotide interactions with the dicyclohexylcarbodiimide-sensitive adenosinetriphosphatase from spinach chloroplasts.
- Permanent protection of PLG scaffold transplanted allogeneic islet grafts in diabetic mice treated with ECDI-fixed donor splenocyte infusions.
- Preemptive Tolerogenic Delivery of Donor Antigens for Permanent Allogeneic Islet Graft Protection.
- Structural map of the dicyclohexylcarbodiimide site of chloroplast coupling factor determined by resonance energy transfer.