Subject Areas on Research
- A sensitive, specific radioisotope assay for L-glutamine-D-fructose-6-phosphate aminotransferase.
- An investigation of the equilibria between aqueous ribose, ribulose, and arabinose.
- Chemical procedures for enzyme immobilization on porous cellulose beads.
- Cloning the Cryptococcus neoformans TRP1 gene by complementation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Fucosylation Deficiency in Mice Leads to Colitis and Adenocarcinoma.
- L-glutamine D-fructose-6-P aminotransferase regulation by glucose-6-P and UDP-N-acetylglucosamine.
- Metabolite gene regulation: imidazole and imidazole derivatives which circumvent cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate in induction of the Escherichia coli L-arabinose operon.
- The effect of age on the accumulation of labile triosephosphate isomerase and thymidine incorporation in pokeweed mitogen stimulated human lymphocytes.