Subject Areas on Research
- Adenovirus-mediated gene transfer to nonparenchymal cells in normal and injured liver.
- Effect of the nitric oxide donor V-PYRRO/NO on portal pressure and sinusoidal dynamics in normal and cirrhotic mice.
- Effects of carbon tetrachloride on adrenocortical structure and function in guinea pigs.
- Hedgehog controls hepatic stellate cell fate by regulating metabolism.
- Hedgehog pathway activation and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transitions during myofibroblastic transformation of rat hepatic cells in culture and cirrhosis.
- In vivo quantification of liver stiffness in a rat model of hepatic fibrosis with acoustic radiation force.
- Increased hepatic fibrosis and JNK2-dependent liver injury in mice exhibiting hepatocyte-specific deletion of cFLIP.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell/Red Blood Cell-Inspired Nanoparticle Therapy in Mice with Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Acute Liver Failure.
- Role of Fn14 in acute alcoholic steatohepatitis in mice.
- STAT3-mediated attenuation of CCl4-induced mouse liver fibrosis by the protein kinase inhibitor sorafenib.
- Stem cell therapy for liver disease: parameters governing the success of using bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
- Sustained activation of Rac1 in hepatic stellate cells promotes liver injury and fibrosis in mice.
- The release of DNA into the plasma of mice following hepatic cell death by apoptosis and necrosis.
- The role of Smad3 in mediating mouse hepatic stellate cell activation.
- Vitamin E therapy of acute CCl4-induced hepatic injury in mice is associated with inhibition of nuclear factor kappa B binding.
- Zinc supplementation reduces blood ammonia and increases liver ornithine transcarbamylase activity in experimental cirrhosis.
Keywords of People
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology