Subject Areas on Research
- Carbon tetrachloride poisoning treated with hemodialysis and total parenteral nutrition.
- Hepatotoxic effects of CCl4 on English sole (Parophrys vetulus): possible indicators of liver dysfunction.
- Oxidized phospholipid-induced inflammation is mediated by Toll-like receptor 2.
- Successful transplantation of human hepatic stem cells with restricted localization to liver using hyaluronan grafts.
- Successful treatment of CCL4-induced acute liver failure with portal vein arterialization in the rat.