Subject Areas on Research
- Agricultural acceleration of soil carbonate weathering.
- Copper as a robust and transparent electrocatalyst for water oxidation.
- Covalently immobilized platelet-derived growth factor-BB promotes angiogenesis in biomimetic poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels.
- Dramatic variability of the carbonate system at a temperate coastal ocean site (Beaufort, North Carolina, USA) is regulated by physical and biogeochemical processes on multiple timescales.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: the use of chemical treatments for improved stone comminution.
- Fire cycles in North American interior grasslands and their relation to prairie drought.
- Potential impacts of leakage from deep CO2 geosequestration on overlying freshwater aquifers.
- Rapid (<3 min) microwave synthesis of block copolymer templated ordered mesoporous metal oxide and carbonate films using nitrate-citric acid systems.
Keywords of People