Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of mitophagy leads to decline in Mfn2 and loss of mitochondrial mass in Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Adenovirus-mediated transfer of the muscle glycogen phosphorylase gene into hepatocytes confers altered regulation of glycogen metabolism.
- Characterization of the energy-dependent, mating factor-activated Ca2+ influx in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Convergence of Parkin, PINK1, and α-Synuclein on Stress-induced Mitochondrial Morphological Remodeling.
- Seahorse Xfe 24 Extracellular Flux Analyzer-Based Analysis of Cellular Respiration in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- VCP is essential for mitochondrial quality control by PINK1/Parkin and this function is impaired by VCP mutations.