Subject Areas on Research
- Elemental microanalysis of organelles in proximal tubules. I. Alterations in transport and metabolism.
- Glutamate decreases mitochondrial size and movement in primary forebrain neurons.
- Interconversion of two kinetically distinct states of the membrane-bound and solubilised H+-translocating ATPase from Rhodospirillum rubrum.
- Mechanisms and methods in glucose metabolism and cell death.
- Metabolic inhibition-induced transient Ca2+ increase depends on mitochondria in a human proximal renal cell line.
- Mitochondrial Morphology and Fundamental Parameters of the Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Are Altered in Caenorhabditis elegans Strains Deficient in Mitochondrial Dynamics and Homeostasis Processes.
- Oxidative stress and adenine nucleotide control of mitochondrial permeability transition.
- Release of cytochrome c from liver mitochondria during permeability transition.