Subject Areas on Research
- Choice of vehicle affects pyraclostrobin toxicity in mice.
- Novel dry powder preparations of whole inactivated influenza virus for nasal vaccination.
- Postinfection therapy of arbovirus infections in mice.
- Product comparison model in otolaryngology: Equivalency analysis of absorbable hemostatic agents after endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Rheological properties of contraceptive gels.
- Superiority in Rhesus Macaques of Targeting HIV-1 Env gp140 to CD40 versus LOX-1 in Combination with Replication-Competent NYVAC-KC for Induction of Env-Specific Antibody and T Cell Responses.
- Treatment of intracranial alphavirus infections in mice by a combination of specific antibodies and an interferon inducer.
Keywords of People