Carcinoma, Ehrlich Tumor
Subject Areas on Research
- Antineoplastic activity of a series of boron analogues of alpha-amino acids.
- Antineoplastic activity of tetrakis-mu-(trimethylamine-boranecarboxylato)-bis (trimethylamine-carboxyborane)dicopper (II) in Ehrlich ascites carcinoma.
- Cytogenetic changes induced by 1-(N1-methylhydrazinomethyl)-N-isopropyl benzamide in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells.
- Expression and sequence analysis of a cDNA encoding the orotidine-5'-monophosphate decarboxylase domain from Ehrlich ascites uridylate synthase.
- Immunologic control of the ascites form of murine adenocarcinoma 755. III. Efficacy of serum therapy is controlled by a single genetic locus.
- Immunologic control of the ascites form of murine adenocarcinoma 755. IV. Characterization of the protective antibody in hyperimmune serum.
- Immunologic control of the ascites form of murine adenocarcinoma 755. V. Antibody-directed macrophages mediate tumor cell destruction.
- In vitro and in vivo investigations for the development of cytostatic methylhydrazones.
- Observations on cell volume, ultrastructure, mitochondrial conformation and vital-dye uptake in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells. Effects of inhibiting energy production and function of the plasma membrane.