Subject Areas on Research
- A multi-institutional cohort study of adjuvant therapy in stage I-II uterine carcinosarcoma.
- A multi-institutional study of outcomes in stage I-III uterine carcinosarcoma.
- A phase II evaluation of pazopanib in the treatment of recurrent or persistent carcinosarcoma of the uterus: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- A phase II evaluation of weekly gemcitabine and docetaxel for second-line treatment of recurrent carcinosarcoma of the uterus: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- An abnormal cervicovaginal cytology smear in uterine carcinosarcoma is an adverse prognostic sign: analysis of 25 cases.
- Carcinosarcoma of the orbit: report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Carcinosarcomas: tumors in transition?
- FDG PET/CT Imaging of Prostate Carcinosarcoma.
- Iniparib plus paclitaxel and carboplatin as initial treatment of advanced or recurrent uterine carcinosarcoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- Mechanisms associated with tumor vascular shut-down induced by combretastatin A-4 phosphate: intravital microscopy and measurement of vascular permeability.
- Metastatic acinic cell carcinoma in a neurofibroma mistaken for carcinosarcoma.
- Prostatic carcinosarcoma 15 years after combined external beam radiation and brachytherapy for prostatic adenocarcinoma: a case report.
- Weekly low-dose paclitaxel and carboplatin in the treatment of advanced or recurrent cervical and endometrial cancer.
Keywords of People