Subject Areas on Research
- BDNF mediates neuroprotection against oxygen-glucose deprivation by the cardiac glycoside oleandrin.
- Cardiac glycosides provide neuroprotection against ischemic stroke: discovery by a brain slice-based compound screening platform.
- Demonstration of a relation between urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance and cardiac performance.
- Digoxin-like immunoreactivity.
- In vitro and in vivo neuroprotective activity of the cardiac glycoside oleandrin from Nerium oleander in brain slice-based stroke models.
- Urinary digoxin-like immunoreactive substance in pregnancy. Relation to urinary electrolytes.
- Vasodilatory state of decompensated cirrhosis: relation to hepatic dysfunction, ascites, and vasoactive substances.