Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Helicobacter pylori infection and diet on the risk of gastric cancer: a case-control study in Hawaii.
- Flow cytometry as a predictive indicator in patients with operable gastric cancer.
- Intramural tracking in esophageal pseudodiverticulosis.
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms/haplotypes and risk of gastric cancer: a case-control analysis in China.
- No Difference in Survival between Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Neo-Adjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy in Gastric Cardia Cancer Patients: A Contemporary View from the National Cancer Database.
- Pathogenesis and Cells of Origin of Barrett's Esophagus.
- Polymorphisms of 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase and risk of gastric cancer in a Chinese population: a case-control study.
- The oblique pharyngogram: value in the assessment of dysphagia.