Cardiac Care Facilities
Subject Areas on Research
- Association between hospital process performance and outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Building Sustainable Capacity for Cardiovascular Care at a Public Hospital in Western Kenya.
- Cardiac safety research consortium "shock II" think tank report: Advancing practical approaches to generating evidence for the treatment of cardiogenic shock.
- Clinical and regulatory landscape for cardiogenic shock: A report from the Cardiac Safety Research Consortium ThinkTank on cardiogenic shock.
- High prevalence of lack of knowledge of symptoms of acute myocardial infarction in Pakistan and its contribution to delayed presentation to the hospital.
- Impact of on-site cardiac interventional facilities on management and outcome of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Lessons from India in organizational innovation: a tale of two heart hospitals.
- Lipid management in patients with unstable angina pectoris and non-ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction (from CRUSADE).
- Organizational Structure, Staffing, Resources, and Educational Initiatives in Cardiac Intensive Care Units in the United States: An American Heart Association Acute Cardiac Care Committee and American College of Cardiology Critical Care Cardiology Working Group Cross-Sectional Survey.
- Patterns of transfer for patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome from community to tertiary care hospitals.
- Regional variation across the United States in the management of acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-1 Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Reperfusion paradox in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Use of the Internet by patients before and after cardiac surgery: telephone survey.
Keywords of People
- Granger, Christopher Bull, Professor of Medicine, School of Nursing