Subject Areas on Research
- Animal models of heart failure: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Cardiac transplantation in a pediatric patient with systemic sclerosis.
- Does Survival on the Heart Transplant Waiting List Depend on the Underlying Heart Disease?
- Evaluation of the role of endomyocardial biopsy in 851 patients with unexplained heart failure from 2000-2009.
- Hydroxychloroquine-induced hyperpigmentation: the staining pattern.
- Inherited restrictive cardiomyopathy in a 74-year-old woman: a case of Fabry's disease.
- Mechanical Circulatory Support Device Utilization and Heart Transplant Waitlist Outcomes in Patients With Restrictive and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Paediatric cardiomyopathy and anaesthesia.
- Variant R94C in TNNT2-Encoded Troponin T Predisposes to Pediatric Restrictive Cardiomyopathy and Sudden Death Through Impaired Thin Filament Relaxation Resulting in Myocardial Diastolic Dysfunction.
Keywords of People